Find Your Route Path With GPS Navigation Apps

GPS Navigation is mostly using android app using specially during travelling .through this [b]Gps navigation[/b] app you can find all nearby places easily. great app helps you to find destination route path map.

Download : GPS Places Navigation

gps1.jpg

Explore all nearby places around you
City Guide App
Find route path between two locations
find your current location and address

Hey @waqasali707,

There are a lot of apps like yours in markets and it would be not easy to compete with them, but impossible is nothing . My comments below will help you to take right direction to improve your app ranking position and become more popular in Store.

My impressions:

1. You gave pretty good amount of installs. But to make decent breakthrough you do need more. You can use [b] incent installs[/b] to boost traffic - order app installs in KeenMobi to scale up your downloads amount.

2. I have gone through your reviews. Honestly speaking they are same type with dominant word “good”. So if I was a user who need GPS app and chosen an app according to other users’ comments - the present comments are not enough to understand the quality of your app.

3. After reading your app description in Store - I clearly understand that there is lack of decent ASO for your App.

You need to optimize your app to be found in search result app page of the Store in order to be found by organic users.

Besides I think it is good idea to place demo video for your app too.

Hope my comments are useful for your feature promotion and you will get a lot of benefits from your app on long-term period.

Good luck and be promoted!