#NationalGirlfriendDay: Spoil your girl in Typany ways 😉

Surprise isn’t always about money, here are Typany WAYS TO SPOIL YOUR GIRL

Today is National Girlfriend Day, haven’t prepare any gifts? DO NOT PANIC! Here are Typany WAYS TO SPOIL YOUR GIRLFRIEND, way better than just flowers and chocolates.

Typany Way 101: Be there for her, but here is the trick about it. Just watch and learn.

Typany way 102: Set the keyboard theme with her photo or the photo of you two and post it on FB to show the world your love.

Typany way 103: create YOUR SPECIAL emoji using EMOJI MAKER, and make it your secret code.

Or use your own way to celebrate this #NationalGirlfriendDay.

Wish you all a happy National Girlfriend Day!

I feel so sick today, must be Thursday…
I feel like I’ve been working forever…

Have you ever worn weekly socks before? I bought those once, and I stopped to wear them since I lost my Friday one. Because it sucks… When I finally get through Thursday, and about to celebrate Friday, the end of boring week, and the start of exciting weekend, only to find out that I don’t have my Friday socks anymore. You know my feeling? I was like no, I can’t do this anymore and threw them all away.

Now we have weekly themes on Typany Keyboard, all in lucky colors of the day. You don’t need to worry about losing your Friday happiness anymore.

How’s your week so far? My mood today is: ��. I feel so sick… Let me change the theme into light blue for a few hours so that I can feel better. 1 min silent for those who feel the same as I do.

The winner of Samsung S7 goes to…

We received 132 creative emojis made by Typaners during Emoji Contest. And it is really hard for us to pick the best from the best. After long and difficult discussions, we are now officially announcing the names of winners.

[ul]
[/ul]No.2 The winner for Personalized Themes goes to: maker of the red emoji in the middle of the picture below.

[ul]
[/ul] No.3 The winner of Samsung Galaxy S7 goes to: Mr. Mysterious. We will contact you within this week by FB messenger, please remember to check your message.

[ul]
[/ul]No.1 The winner of chance to talk with our developers goes to all participants. We will provide the timeline of our developers’ schedule in the following week.

Thank you all for your participation! Below is the collection of Doraemon themes, wish all your dreams come true.

Typany Keyboard Team

It is not enough just to buy anything that has your bias’s face on it, there is one more thing…

The easiest way to show your true K-Pop love is to buy anything, literally any object with your bias’s face on it.

[ul]
[/ul]Posters on the wall? Check
[ul]
[/ul]Albums? Must have
[ul]
[/ul]Fluffy toys with faces look like your bias? SHUT UP, AND TAKE MY MONEY
[ul]
[/ul]…

Just when you think you have everything, here is one more thing that you might not know about it before. Sh! This stays between us. Whisper: You can use Typany Keyboard to DIY keyboard theme with your bias’s photo on it.

Which one is your favorite?

Spazz on, fangirls&fanboys!

OMG! That cannot be real! How can this happen?

Indian independence day

India is a land of dreams in which about a seventh of our world’s population resides. What would come across your mind when talking about India? Bollywood? Yoga? Colorful clothes? Heavy traffic? Maybe all of them.

Today is Indian Independence day, we will show you some fun facts about the beauty of “Real and Incredible India“from the perspective of our Indian artist Sandeep Ravikumar. Let’s have a look at “Desi Vibes” stickers (from Typany Keyboard) and walk into daily scenarios in India.

[ul]
[li]Auto rickshaw[/li][/ul]

A common form of urban transport in India. But one thing that makes it stand out is overloading issues. Normally more than 10 people would ride in a rickshaw with 3 available seats.

[ul]
[li]Teh tarik (literally “pulled tea”)[/li][/ul]

A symbolic hot milk tea beverage in India. Its name is derived from the pouring process of pouring back and forth repeatedly between two vessels from a height.

[ul]
[li]Snake charming[/li][/ul]

A practice of hypnotizing a snake by playing an instrument called pungi or bansuri. Not real! Just magic tricks.

[ul]
[li]Dabbawala[/li][/ul]

A lunchbox delivery and return system that delivers hot lunches from homes and restaurants to people at work in India, especially in Mumbai. Although the predominantly used transportations are bicycles, dabbawala system is very punctual.

More fun facts about India? Find them here.

Typany Keyboard Team

Typany is looking for creative sticker design artists to design cool stickers exclusively for Typany users that can be used in daily conversations. To participate in the “Typany creative sticker” design contest, design a set of stickers consisting of 16 stickers. Excellent sticker sets will win awesome rewards and upload to Typany Keyboard app to be used by all Typany users.
Reward Prizes
[ul]
[li]First Prize: 1 winner will win $ 500 USD [/li][li]Second Prize: 1 winner will win $250 USD [/li][li]Third Prize: 1 winner will win $100 USD[/li][li]Note: all cash reward amount are pre-tax amount.[/li][/ul]
How to participate
Submit one sticker of your sticker set here
We will ask for full set of stickers when your work has been selected
Submission Time
Aug.17, 2017 00:00 to Aug.31, 2017 24:00

Submit now!

Submission Requirements

[ul]
[li]Respect copyright. DO NOT submit any copyrighted work [/li][li]Suitable to use in daily conversations[/li][li]Use English throughout the sticker set[/li][li]One set with 16 stickers (size:280280px), one small icon(5050px) and one big icon(280*280px)[/li][/ul]
Graphic Specifics
[ul]
[li]Accepted file format: .PNG with transparent background[/li][li].EPS formats must have all type converted to vector paths (traced or outlined)[/li][li]RGB colorspace only[/li][li]Max file size is 60mb[/li][/ul]
Contest Schedule
[ul]
[li]1st Stage: Sticker Submission Period (Aug.17 0:00 to Aug.31 24:00)[/li][li]2nd Stage: Sticker Release (Sep.4 8:00 to Sep.15 24:00). Our panel of judges will select outstanding designs and release on Typany Keyboard Sticker Gallery, available to all Typany users to download and send.[/li][li]3rd Stage: Winners Announcement and Reward Prizes (Sep.19 00:00 to Sep.21 24:00). Winners’ list confirmation: The score will be tabulated according to the number of sticker downloads and number of times sent within 30 days of the sticker set’s release and top scores gathered.[/li][/ul]

The reward list of winners will be announced in the Sticker Gallery via banner in discovery channel and Typany Keyboard Facebook offical page. Artists will be contacted regarding their contest winning and be rewarded with their prize.

If you have any questions, please contact us via the email [email protected]

If you are in America, lucky you! 14 states across the United States will experience a Total Solar Eclipse with more than two minutes of darkness descending in the middle of the day over the course of 100 minutes. FYI, the last one was on June 8, 1918.

Not in America? Don’t worry. Everyone in North America, parts of South America, Africa and Europe will see at least a partial solar eclipse, where the moon covers only a part of the sun. This is one of nature’s most exciting splendors that you can’t miss.

Here we provide you a cool animated Solar Eclipse theme. Try it out now searching “Solar Eclipse theme Typany” on Google Play, you will be amazed!

We’ve collected many beautiful pictures of solar eclipse, check it out on our FB page “Typany Keyboard”. You got better pictures? CHALLENGE us with your best image/sketch by using #SolarEclipse2017.

If you’re aiming at the professional sticker market I would recommend Hiring a professional artist to gain the success. These guys are great in commercial illustrating https://gapsystudio.com/service/illustration/. :wink:

I can also advise a good idea for a gift, this is a stun gun https://mypersonaldefence.com/best-stun-guns/ Great thing, especially for a girl.