[APP] [FREE] [4.1+] Freelapp - Connecting freelancers and customers

Freelapp is a free Android app that connects freelancers and clients and allows them to chat or place calls to each other.

No intermediation on payments and negotiation - it’s all on themselves.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.faztudo&utm_source=mmwa

After checking your App - I can say that the icon should be changed as the picture which is illustrated there shows some kind of map, but don’t make mу feel that it will be productive area for business communication. You must to think again about redesigning your App’s icon. Concerning other details - they make me to install your App and be a part of this platform.
I dig the number of installation, check an awesome description, and high rate of your App. So after this I do appreciate the result of your App promotion and wish to get more and more users for it.

P.S. In case you need to maintain the positions in Store and refresh the reviews and positive rates - order the incent traffic in Keenmobi which will bring you relevant positive feedbacks, rates, installs and keyword installs. Also our company can optimize your App by means of keywords and visual improvement. So at need check Keenmobi ASO packages.