[Free App] My Diary

???LOGO.jpg

The life is like a flowing river, it takes all the bends and curves that you don’t know. Sometimes, what is around you is just basic and mundane stuff; sometimes, you are experiencing an exciting great moment; sometimes, you are endeavoring to come out of certain conditions of your life but you are forced to live with them; sometimes, you never anticipate some incidents to happen but luckiness comes suddenly when you are oblivious of it.

Why not record these dribs and drabs of your life? Why not archive the memories for you to look back on. Write them down as a private diary with “My Diary” and it will let you go back to them whenever you want. No matter if it’s a short note or a long story, this beautifully-designed tiny app helps you organize everything in the easiest way.

xuanchuantu0.jpg xuanchuantu2.jpg xuanchuantu3.jpg ???13.jpg

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=diary.my.life

Hello, guys!
I have browsed your app through your link, and found that your app is very cute and useful. It is suit for the people who want to write their memory everyday. I love it. But there is a tips for you:

1. you should add more main keywords in your description to increase the search ranking of your app. Because the description is very useful to attract more attention users, you have to focus on the first three lines of description to guide users to read more of your app.

2. In terms of your app ranking is not very high, I recommend you to do [b]app store optimization/b. It is a process to make your app more visible in app stores, including optimize the app’s title, description, icon, keywords, reviews and ratings. If you have enough budget, you also can cooperate with an app store optimization company(Asotop1) to boost your app ranking.

Hope these tips can help you and good luck!

nice app mate