Azan and Prayer Time

Muslim Prayer Time and Adhan

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

[b][i]Islamic Accurate Prayer Times (Salat) , Qibla and Azan a most popular android application for all Muslims around the world and Location based Mosque Finder.

Features:

• Most Advanced and Accurate Prayer Times calculation app.
  • Automatically gather location from GPS or network data.
  • Current time and remaining time for the next prayer is mentioned to help you prepare for the prayer.
  • Location based mosque finder.
  • Set Different Alarm functions.
  • Salat time of Fajr, Shrook, Zuhr, Asr, Magrib and Isha.
  • Perfect Islamic application for every Muslim to follow his daily Namaz in Home or Masjid or Mosque for Doa.
  • Hijri Date (Helpful for non-arab countries to follow month of Ramadan).
  • Qibla (upcoming features).

So download the apps now from the below link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.powergroupbd.prayertime

[/i][/b]

Hi, guys!
Your app is very convenient for Muslim all over the world. If you want to more people know and install your app, you should try your best to optimize your app. If you have enough budget, the following two methods will be effective to you.

[b]buy keywords search installs[/b]: keywords serve as the decisive part of searching ranking of your app, it is necessary to optimize the keywords of your app. Although analyzing the keywords of competitors is a good way to get the appropriate keywords of your app, buy keywords search installs from a reliable keywords provider is also a acceptable way to achieve it.

buy ratings and reviews: 75% audiences will choose the app that have 4/5 star ratings and positive reviews, so guiding the users to leave positive feedback is very essential to you. Collaborating with a reliable ratings and reviews provider is a good choice to try.

I hope these methods be useful and your app achieve great success!