[FREE][APP] Help me to promote my app

hello, I am still struggling on how to promote my app
QR Code Scanner and Generator

Download on Google Play
or
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=id.duza.qrcode

QR Code Scanner and Generator is the best free app for scanning barcode or QR Code and generating your own text, URL, contact, email, etc.
Equipped with a flashlight, so do not be afraid to scan a QR code or barcode in a dark room.
You can also save images from a generator or scanner.

FEATURES :

• Scan QR Code or Barcode

• Generate to QR Code

• Save QR Code to .png image

• Share text or image QR Code

• Copy QR Code text to clipboard

• Open or search QR Code text in browser

• Save your scan/generate history

• Includes a flashlight button in the Scanner

Feel free to review my app :slight_smile:

Feel free to ask :slight_smile:

Use cheap and working service to promote your app. Use this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion . Really awesome and cool service, using it for for 3 months and have great results

Want to promote your app here?
Fatpingu mobile apps

Here are 8 of your most creative options :-

1.Build a microsite. This one or two-pager showcases your app to the web audience.
2.Build a teaser website.
3.Start a blog
4.Share your content.
5.Create a product video.
6.Get press, tons of it.
7.Pitch to app review websites.
8.Contact bloggers who would care.

Here are some methods to promote your app:

design a beautiful icon
A beautiful icon will leave deep impression to the people who see it, which is also useful for attracting people to download and try your app. Besides the icon, comfortable app screenshots and awesome app video also has a very important effect on the app ranking in the app store.

Create a quality title
According to the Google Play Store data, it shows that the title contains keywords can improve 10.3% ranking in the app store, so be sure to put the main keywords in the title.

get good reviews and ratings:
most audiences prefer to choose an app that have the 4/5 stars ratings and more positive reviews. You can guild and incentivize users to leave good feedback. Of course, if you have enough budget, you can collaborate with a reliable app ratings and reviews provider to help you.

do keywords research:
keywords serve as the decisive part of app store optimization. With the limit of characters, finding the appropriate keywords of your app is very important. In this part, you can analyze the keywords of your competitors, creating the relevant, competitive and localized keywords to improve the search ranking of keywords.

leverage your app website:
you can create a website of your app, crafting the page and designing a beautiful interface of your website. The users can communicate with others in this platform, and you can find the potential problem of your app by reading the messages from the users and find the relevant solution to solve these problems.

social media:
you can make use of the popular platforms of social media to advertise your app,like Facebook,Instagram. Adding some relevant app developer to communicate with them and share the experience and idea with them. But don’t forget leave your app link to them.

content marketing:
you can write some relevant blogs and essays to advertise your app, if you have enough budget, you could invite some popular stars and bloggers to help you.

special website:
you can put your app in some special websites,like classified and review sites. The potential audiences would install your app when they browse these websites.

Wish these methods will be useful.

I can do this much… I have a small, brand new forum on my website where I am doing app reviews. I will be happy to post a review for you if you would like. I could use the content, and you could use the promotion and link back. Just let me know if this is something that you are interested in. It’s not much but it’s something…