[Free][Android] Day & night Christmas live wallpaper

The poor child was left alone in the snow. She did not notice that Santa claus will soon be here. Santa Claus suddenly appeared in front of the child and distributed Christmas gifts to her, makes her happy. After that, Santa Claus sitting in his sleigh leave, we continue to bring gifts to children in other parts of the world.

Features:

• Support for landscape and portrait view
  • Day-Night Theme (day, silent night or auto)
  • Steam chimney effect
  • Walking Santa Claus distribute Christmas gifts to child (* collaborate with poor child)
  • Poor child was left alone in the snow. (* collaborate with Santa Claus)
  • Santa Claus flying in sleigh (with beautiful lighting at night theme)
  • Santa’s elf bobbing in a hot air balloon (with beautiful lighting at night theme)
  • Post lights
  • Christmas tree light
  • Falling snow with option for density control
  • Moving clouds with option for speed
  • Each element can be individually disabled
  • Running deer
    etc…

Screenshots:

Download (Google play):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wingmingdeveloper.livewallpaper.christmas

Merry Christmas:D

I just reviewed your app and sent you a PM.

Christmas is coming, please try it.

Sunset mode was added

Hey @WMD,

I have visited app page - I am very excited when I looked at screenshots and graphic. Your app really inspires users to download it at once and set Christmas wallpaper on their device!!!

But I have also noticed that your app needs to be optimized in order to be discoverable in search result page in Store. There are a lack of keywords in app description, especially in the above the fold section which play a great impact on Store ranking algorithm. This is called as ASO optimization where the relevant and traffic weighted words are selecting for your app in order it could be suggested for users’ search request. Besides, it is well known that apps are installed as ruke which have the top position in search result page.

You do need take actions in order to promote your app better and make it visible for wide auditory!!!. The foremost role here is the volume and velocity of installs. You need to boost incent app installs in order to drive traffic and get high position to get the organic users to notice your app.

KeenMobi
offers you affordable app installs packages which include Christmas discounts. The service is made by real people, the payment method is via PayPay (worldwide payment system), each campaign is made in fast manner and bring you the dynamic traffic volume to bring your app to top charts.

santa-claus-mobile-phone.jpg

awesome Christmas live wallpaper

nice Christmas live wallpaper!