[Free/Promo] Waveline | Simple & challenging arcade game

We are two students from Germany and released our first mobile game for Android yesterday.:smiley:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playwaveline

Waveline is a one-tap game with minimalist flat design. The goal is to control the waving line through an endless series of obstacles. There are 4 different stages which represent the 4 seasons.

We would love to get some feedback from you:
[ol]
[li]How difficult is the game (1-10)?
[/li][li]What do you think of the design?
[/li][li]Would you use Google Play Games?
[/li][/ol]

And of course any kind of other feedback and bug reports are also really appreciated. Thank you very much!
Benedict & Jürgen

Good job! I also released a couple days before Circle point.
Would you be grateful to take a look at it?
Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vluncasu.circle

Thanks! Nice game, too!
I’ve just rated your app with 5 stars! (Jürgen S)
Would be really nice if you could return the favour!

I just rated your app with 5 start too!

Best regards and good luck!

Reviewed and rated. PM sent.

Send PM for you. Please check it.

Your app is good, and exchanging reviews is also good way, but it will take much longer time.

How to get more installs and reviews for the app?

1. Submit your App to App Review Websites
    App review websites can do more to promote mobile apps in one day than you can do in months. Be sure to study their requirements for inclusion and pitch them carefully. If you are accepted it will be well worth the time that you spent seeking it.
    Besides this, I would like to share you other ways to rank app.

2. App promotion services
    This reviews provider will guide real users to install app, play and reviews it with ratings. This method will rank app top in a short period. At the same time, the traffic is from real users which is organic. It will Not have bad impact on apps.

3. ASO Services
    In Trending Searches, Categories(Games, Social Networking, Utilities, Kids, Entertainment or any other categories) and Top Charts, such as Top Free, Top Paid are great!

4. Rating only
    According to the Google Play Store data, it shows that only 15% users would like to download apps with 2 ratings, and 50% users would like to download those 3 rating apps, but 94% users would like to download those 4-5 rating apps.