[FREE]Am I Rooted? (Root Checker)

A cool new app Am I Rooted? (Root Checker)
★★★ Introducing Am I Rooted? (Root Checker) ★★★

Description:
This app is free, and is the simplest way to figure out whether or not your android device is rooted. Simply install the app, and within 10 seconds you’ll be informed as to the status of your device. If you search online “Is my phone rooted” or “How do I check if my phone is rooted”, you’ll often find complicated guides involving installing a console tool on your device, and typing in specific commands to determine the status of the device. Too damn complicated!
In addition to telling you if your device is rooted, Am I Rooted? will also display other basic diagnostic information, which can be useful in debugging an issue with your device. These include:
-If the device has a dedicated GPU
-If roaming is enabled
-If a network connection is present
-If bluetooth is enabled
-If device is plugged into AC adapter
-If device is plugged into USB adapter
-If the battery is charging

Note
This app will not root your device.

Future Updates
If there is sufficient interest, the following features may be added in the future
-Advice with regards to each piece of diagnostic information
-More information about the device, with the potential to help debug hardware/software issues you may be experiencing

About DtotheK
This is my first app for Android, I hope you all like it and find it useful. I have many more apps in the pipeline, so stay tuned! Follow on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.

Link to iTunes: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dtothek.amirooted&hl=en
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
I recommend you to download this useful and awesome app.
Enjoy!!