Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy how to promote my app ??

Please check out my App:<< https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hish.hitracing >>. How to promote it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    We can exchange. I can try your app and you do the same for me:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...snatik.matches

Try the game, click on some advertisement and rate 5 stars and make a good review

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It is a good idea to exchange but it not even close to real promotion Usually you have to plan your budget for that for buying traffic and featuring. So good like guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Right now i try
    https://androidappania .com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What app promotion is actually all about:

Like I said, promotion isn't about throwing away all your life savings.
    It's about being creative and putting in a lot of time and effort.

1) -Build a social community on Facebook and Twitter. It takes time, but it's something you'll need to retain your community and keep them involved. You have to post good quality content and make them feel part of something.
    -The focus here in my opinion shouldn't be on getting new customers/users, rather it should be on interacting with your community of users.
    -You should let users access your social pages through your app. People nowadays only click on things that are very "clickable" and in front of their faces.

2) -It's VERY important to ask for reviews from websites that do app reviews and from YouTube channels that do app reviews. Send them an email, or if you can't find it send them a message on social media. You can do both.
    -Be persistent with them, and don't get discouraged if they don't answer you after the first or second time. They're like all of us - sometimes we pay attention to something only the fifth time we see it. Just make sure not to give them a feeling that you're spamming them (even though that's actually what you're doing... ).
    -Don't send them a boring plain message. Don't send something you yourself wouldn't have the patience to look at. I'm sure they've already got an abundance of annoying things in their life and don't need your help. Add nice pictures/video.

3)Seek out app contests where the users vote, (if only the contest holders vote, you won't get any promotion unless you win). These contests have application dates so you need one that starts/started around now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Want to promote your app here?
    Fatpingu mobile apps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good day to you! tHere are actually plenty of ways to promote your applications but in order for you to make sure that your application will make it to the top you need to get help from real professionals. We have actually create an app but it was not doing very good on Google Play. Then i decided to ask KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion for help. I actually enjoyed a support and it turned out that in a very limited time my app made it to the top by keywords. I actually recommend you to try this service because it helped me a lot. Right now my app is doing great and more than 2k users download it every week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YOU want to promote your App, you must do Social Media Optimization, and also do other activity like Forum submission, Bookmarking, Microbloging, etc. if you agree with me to exchange review so visit QR Code Reader.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Here are 8 of your most creative options :-

1.Build a microsite. This one or two-pager showcases your app to the web audience.
    2.Build a teaser website.
    3.Start a blog.
    4.Share your content.
    5.Create a product video.
    6.Get press, tons of it.
    7.Pitch to app review websites.
    8.Contact bloggers who would care.