We can exchange. I can try your app and you do the same for me:
Try the game, click on some advertisement and rate 5 stars and make a good review
Please check out my App:<< https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hish.hitracing >>. How to promote it?
It is a good idea to exchange but it not even close to real promotion Usually you have to plan your budget for that for buying traffic and featuring. So good like guys!
What app promotion is actually all about:
Like I said, promotion isn't about throwing away all your life savings.
It's about being creative and putting in a lot of time and effort.
1) -Build a social community on Facebook and Twitter. It takes time, but it's something you'll need to retain your community and keep them involved. You have to post good quality content and make them feel part of something.
-The focus here in my opinion shouldn't be on getting new customers/users, rather it should be on interacting with your community of users.
-You should let users access your social pages through your app. People nowadays only click on things that are very "clickable" and in front of their faces.
2) -It's VERY important to ask for reviews from websites that do app reviews and from YouTube channels that do app reviews. Send them an email, or if you can't find it send them a message on social media. You can do both.
-Be persistent with them, and don't get discouraged if they don't answer you after the first or second time. They're like all of us - sometimes we pay attention to something only the fifth time we see it. Just make sure not to give them a feeling that you're spamming them (even though that's actually what you're doing... ).
-Don't send them a boring plain message. Don't send something you yourself wouldn't have the patience to look at. I'm sure they've already got an abundance of annoying things in their life and don't need your help. Add nice pictures/video.
3)Seek out app contests where the users vote, (if only the contest holders vote, you won't get any promotion unless you win). These contests have application dates so you need one that starts/started around now.
Good day to you! tHere are actually plenty of ways to promote your applications but in order for you to make sure that your application will make it to the top you need to get help from real professionals. We have actually create an app but it was not doing very good on Google Play. Then i decided to ask KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion for help. I actually enjoyed a support and it turned out that in a very limited time my app made it to the top by keywords. I actually recommend you to try this service because it helped me a lot. Right now my app is doing great and more than 2k users download it every week.
Here are 8 of your most creative options :-
1.Build a microsite. This one or two-pager showcases your app to the web audience.
2.Build a teaser website.
3.Start a blog.
4.Share your content.
5.Create a product video.
6.Get press, tons of it.
7.Pitch to app review websites.
8.Contact bloggers who would care.
Promoting app is the necessary process of app developer, the following methods may be useful to you:
(1) analyze your competitor: everyone or every group should analyze the valued competitors, which can help you learn about your competitor clearly. App developer can know the strategies of launching app by using this way, and learn about more channels of marketing.
(2) control the budget and costing: you must know what situation your app at, and know the targeted audiences of your app. Don't try the each ways of promoting app blindly. Also, you have to make a plan of promotion in advance. Finding the right way of promoting can save your money to a large extent.
(3) have the ability of business: if you want to promote your app, you should find some platforms to collaborate, which ask you have the ability to communicate with others and know the strategies of negotiation.
(4) take part in activities: by joining some relevant activities, you can learn more knowledge of app promotion, and expand your personal connections, thus increase the channels of promotion.
(5) pay close attention to highlight topic of app promotion: learning about the news or hot topics of app promotion is an acceptable way to try. Although it has little work, you could try it constantly.
(6) build personal connections: you can invite your friends and relatives to install your app, then they will advertise it in their circle of friends.
(7) be familiar with the channel of promotion: there are many channels to promote your app, like android app stores, ios, PR, etc. You have to learn about these channels in the round, and learn relevant skills of each channel.
(8) auxiliary tools: you can use some auxiliary tools to help you promote your app, like ASO100, appbk.
(9) app store optimization: it is an effective way to optimize your app, including optimize the icon,title,description,keywords and reviews. If you have enough budget, you can collaborate with a reliable app store optimization service provider to help you.
(10)Get your app featured in appropriate sections in the app stores:It is important to get your app feature in appropriate categories as that will help store filters to present your app to audience who actually want it. Posting an app in an irrelevant category just loses audience.