Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    [FREE/Android game] Catapult. A physics game like Angry Birds [REVIEW EXCHANGE]

    After half a lot of hard work finally I've released my first game:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...games.catapult

    The gameplay is similar to Angry Birds where you have to smash your enemies down with a stone. This one is set in medieval time with eye-catching 2D cartoon graphic.
    Knock out all the knights in each level within limited moves to pass the level. The fewer moves you use, the higher the score you will get.
    With the money you win you can buy awesome powerups at the shop, like bombs, mega-stones or multi stones.

    Screenshot_2016-05-02-16-38-44.jpgScreenshot_2016-05-01-20-05-49.jpgScreenshot_2016-05-01-19-51-01.jpgScreenshot_2016-05-01-19-53-14.jpg

    Install and rate 5* and I'll do the same for you

  2. Likes cybergamer liked this post
  3. #2
    Member Jumbly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Here is my review JumblyApps
    - o O o -

    I miss my ZX Spectrum

    http://jumblyapps.com/

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rated and reviewed 5 stars, please do the same for me https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....DodgeThemStar

  5. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbly View Post
    Here is my review JumblyApps
    Thank you very very much. Great review!

    Quote Originally Posted by InCarna View Post
    Rated and reviewed 5 stars, please do the same for me https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....DodgeThemStar
    Ok, 5 star review by Javier Fermin

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    downloaded and rated as janos durowsky, please do the same here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ntrainer&hl=en

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You can do the same through this website:
    http://reviewsmotion.com

    Review exchange for developers. Install + open + review.
    Good for Android and iOS.

  8. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samulew View Post
    downloaded and rated as janos durowsky, please do the same here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ntrainer&hl=en
    Done, review and 5 star by Javier Fermin

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony86 View Post
    You can do the same through this website:
    http://reviewsmotion.com

    Review exchange for developers. Install + open + review.
    Good for Android and iOS.
    Yeah, I've discovered it and it's great, it has a lot of traffic.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    But a bit slow.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melonZgz View Post
    After half a lot of hard work finally I've released my first game:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...games.catapult

    The gameplay is similar to Angry Birds where you have to smash your enemies down with a stone. This one is set in medieval time with eye-catching 2D cartoon graphic.
    Knock out all the knights in each level within limited moves to pass the level. The fewer moves you use, the higher the score you will get.
    With the money you win you can buy awesome powerups at the shop, like bombs, mega-stones or multi stones.

    Screenshot_2016-05-02-16-38-44.jpgScreenshot_2016-05-01-20-05-49.jpgScreenshot_2016-05-01-19-51-01.jpgScreenshot_2016-05-01-19-53-14.jpg

    Install and rate 5* and I'll do the same for you
    Done as Aleksandar do the same for me https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.shapematcher and plz quote me

  11. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aXar View Post
    Done as Aleksandar do the same for me https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.shapematcher and plz quote me
    Done as Javier Fermín

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [FREE][GAME] Tosster - Not another Angry Birds like game with a slingshot
    By Pyrognomic in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2016-03-14, 04:37 PM
  2. Angry Birds Space APK - Best android game download
    By bathanh042013 in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 04:38 PM
  3. [Free Game] Sleepy Hollow Free(Angry Birds Alternate)
    By ssandroid in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2012-05-29, 02:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •