[FREE][Review Exchange][Productivity] Zoo Friends Memo (Widget)

Hi guys
Im Derek, I recently published my new productivity app, it is a memo/post it note/message card/reminder type of app.

Zoo Friends Memo

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dezzamobi.zfmemo

The app itself is based on cute and adorable animal characters, it has coin system inapp purchase itself. Allowing users to buy additional animals/memo patterns and stickers.

But to allow users to use it for free, the app will provide daily activities for users to complete to get free coins. Like login fb, sharing fb, fb invitation, watch video ads and daily login.

I know its a bit girly, i made it for my little cousin, which she uses it to decorate and draw what ever she wants on it, and also teaching her the habit of remarking things needed to be done everyday.

Please have a look and hopefully rating it 5 with comments like cute and adorable, those kind of wordings.
I very grateful for any feedback and suggestions to help improving it.

Also, I will also help rating your app/comments, also check if any suggestions could be given to help improve it.

Much appreciated for the help

Downloaded and rated!!

private message sent.

waiting for your vote.

Heya Josema
Please check pm for my votes!
Much Appreciated!

downloaded and rated

please see PM

hey derek! i just saw your post, and i noticed that you give users the option to earn coins -> would you be interested in learning more about my company’s in-app monetization tools? we have several solutions, including rewarded video, offer wall, and exclusive market research surveys. let me know if this sounds good to you. thanks, ilyssa

Thank you for review and rate!
Please see PM for my vote! Thanks much~