[FREE][REVIEW EXCHANGE] Star Turtle Live Wallpaper

Star Turtle Live Wallpaper

ic_discworld_free_128_128.jpg

"Watch . . .

This is space. It’s sometimes called the final frontier.

And against the wash of stars a nebula hangs, vast and black, one red giant gleaming like the madness of gods . . .

And then the gleam is seen as the glint in a giant eye and it is eclipsed by the blink of an eyelid and the darkness moves a flipper and Great A’Tuin, star turtle, swims onward through the void.

On its back, four giant elephants. On their shoulders, rimmed with water, glittering under its tiny orbiting sunlet, spinning majestically around the mountains at its frozen Hub, lies the Discworld, world and mirror of worlds.

Nearly unreal."

• © Sir Terry Pratchett

Stars_1_tablet_1_0.jpg

This 3D live wallpaper will take you into the fantasy world of the great English writer Sir Terry Pratchett.

The action of his books takes place on a fantastic planet. Planet that, as the name implies, is flat and has a disk shape. This world has its own laws of physics: the light is moving slowly, the magic here is material and in a rainbow of eight colors. In this world everything is possible; what we believe in myths, there is - the truth. Discworld rests on the backs of four elephants, which are located on a giant turtle Great A’Tuin, floating through space.

Features:
[i]- Animated turtle (moves the flippers, and blinks his eyes);

• Animated Sun and the world;
  • An animated waterfall;
  • 3D universe;
  • The stars twinkled;
  • Full HD texture;
  • User-friendly menu;
  • Saves battery power;
  • New efficient 3D engine;
  • 3D parallax;
  • 3D camera;[/i]

Get FREE on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acs.starturtle.free

qr_st_free.gif

Downloaded and rated!!

private message sent.

waiting for your vote.

Done, thanks, signed as Alex Bird.

Priv MSG, im waiting for you!

downloaded and reviewed, private message sent :slight_smile:

Done, thanks friends. I signed as Alex Bird.