App Marketing in a cheap rate!

As i am new here i am offering to manage the app marketing sector for you.You can hire me on upwork or fiverr.
I am going to give you 100+ real downloads for just 5$
0.25$ for per 5 star ratings
0.35 $ for per 5 star reviews and rating.
PM me if you need my service.
I can also manage blog reviews for your app.

We(reviewapp4u) also provide 4/5 star ratings and positive reviews
We can guarantee that your app is absolutely 100% reviewed and rated by real app users.

If you want genuine app ratings/reviews only from USA, then sign up to the website in my SIGNATURE…

Every developer must make some savings for significant marketing promoting of his App. There are a huge pool of tools to promote your Application - all depends on budget and time.
Any marketing shouold start before publishing in App Store or Google Play. It means decent work on ASO. You must do every effort to improve keywords in order to be visible in search line of Store. Then try make your icon understandable and high quality. After choose the best screenshots which show the core of your game. And of course, description: make sections, describe advantages and main futeares of your App, besides needed keyword should be put in the App’s name and description text.
After ASO, go further with publishing your App in Store. Needed steps urgent to do at first period after launching App:
a) intensify the number of installs for your App;
b)provide relevant and stable reviews for your App;
c) Get 5 Stars Ratings!!!
All these steps will bring you the posibility to climp Top positions in Store and become visible for organic users.
Still have questions about promotion service? Don’t hesitate to drop me line in PM - I will answer you with all my pleasure :slight_smile:

You should try keyword installs. They are cheap and effective. They will give you a load of organic installs…