Please help me

Hello dear user makingmoneywithandroid.com !
Many time i search good way to get installs my app.Can anyone help me or explain how need to get mobile traffic??
I know about GP but i think that hard way because have many verifecation.
Please maybe anybody write article about this or have good info?Thank you very for all replies.

Do you have any budget? Want to do it all for next to free? How long has your app been available?

Thank you Jumbly to asap answering!yes i have some money for start. i dont want promote my app.I want know how it work step by step get installs .
I think need mobile traffic and drive that to landing page.Maybe anybody show another way to get installs?

So, you haven’t published your app yet? To get it on Google Play does take lots of box-ticking and on-line-form filling, but it has to be done. Once you have jumped through all their hoops, you need to get your app noticed. Unless you have a large budget, it can take quite a while. I read somewhere that it can take between 2 to 5 years for apps to really lift off (if they are good enough) for independent developers.

Get yourself a web site and push it everywhere. Put links in your email signatures. Sign up to forums. Post, post and post again. I had some simple business size cards made, and I leave them around the place… busses, trains etc. I also got some car bumper stickers printed and persuaded a couple of friends to stick them on their car. You just have to keep getting yourself noticed. Hopefully it all pays off.

Yes sure that way working. but me need more faster )i know what maybe buy mobile traffic or make traffic yourself??maybe anybody show how we make traffic ?
i think if i drive good traffic to a lending page i get good installs
now me need know how make 5000 hits to a lending page!anybody help me?
And thank you Jumbly for your helpful

Dear members !where i can get mobile traffic?? if i buy GP developer account i get success??

I also still trying…

Before campaign, get good review. (good APP ICON, good Star level, good Featured Graphic, promote video, good title and description)
Maybe this is important than APP itself. (Better APP, get better retension rate.)

free review no cost … this forum’s app review, install4install.com, search facebook review exchange.

campaign…
I use AppBrain and StartAPP.

• AppBrain can get better retension rate.
  • StartAPP has good target filter. (filter country, assign end user have which app, which developer)

Finally…
It seems very hard to earn money… HAHA.
Hope I don’t hungry to die. :stuck_out_tongue:

Make a good review before campaign. (Good APP ICON, Good Screenshot, Good Title/Description. Good Star Level.)
You can get good review from this forum’s APP review exchange or facebook review exchange group. (No need money.)

Then campaign:

I use AppBrain to check impression/click/install ratio.
AppBrain seems could get a good user retention ratio then others.
If your install ratio is low compare to click, you need do review again!

Then StartApp to do campaign. (It can setup the filter. filter country/which APP install/which developer’s APP)

Honestly, I still trying.
But do campaign, you must need carefully to avoid lost money for wrong campaign (It’s difficult).

I also hope I don’t hungry to die.

God bress you!. :slight_smile:

hi there,
5k downloads from App2top at $500 USD would do you great
App2Top - promote android games and apps, rating, reviews, installs, downloads