[FREE][GAME] Thy Rocket

1. Thy Rocket [GAME]
  2. • You control the fate of Thy Rocket.
    • Tap the screen to change your direction.
    • Avoid meteors and walls.
    • Collect stars for a score bonus.
    • Wiggle your way around meteors as you propel yourself skyward!
    • For every new high score that is divisible by 5, you unlock a new rocket.

1.jpg this2.jpg this3.jpg this4.jpg

4)Download it on Google Play NOW: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suavis.thyrocket
5)Please share your thoughts! We hope you will like our game! :slight_smile:

My review is here JumblyApps

Dear Jumbly, thank you for the review! Actually, the rocket is programmed to respond while tapping anywhere on the screen. Mind sharing on what device you tested our game? Also, you would be surprised how quickly you can get really good at it.

I’m using a Samsung Tab 4 - cheap but if things run on that, they’ll run on everything. I’m not a gamer (I’m a granddad!), so my kids and grandkids are better at playing these things than I am. I’m a long time coder (going back to punched card days and machine code), and write apps for fun. I set up my web site and put reviews on it as it adds links to other developer sites, and Google search likes links from sites to sites, so hopefully drives up all our traffic. Also, I know how difficult it is for any inde-developer to get reviews anywhere, so thought I’d have a go myself.

Thanks for the feedback! We actally tested the game on the very same device. Are you sure it only responds when you tap the rocket? The entire screen should be a trigger. Thanks for the review, you must have some stories to tell from the 'olden days of computing. :slight_smile:

It may just have me being useless at games. Stories from the olde days of computerising? Oh yes!!! Like the time I got someone to hold a piece of A4 paper over their screen, told them to press PrtScr then slowly peel the paper off… they really expected a Print Screen!!!

Hahaha, that is hilarious! I can imagine that this seemed perfectly logical to them at the time, lol. :smiley:

Hi everyone!

Please check out my first app, it is the DJ Khaled Soundboard FREE!

Please leave a 5* review and a G+ and then post your name with a reply and the link to your app below and I will do the same!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...SoundboardFREE

Regards
RZ

App Name: Auto Date and Time Stamp on Photo
Publisher: ebizzinfotech
My Rating: 5/5

Pros:
Manual On/Off Functionality
Use of Default Camera
Adjustable Stamp Format
Varieties in Font Format
Stamp position where you want
Manual Selection of Stamp Color

Cos:
Nothing

Final Verdict: Overall this application is very useful and this app is help you to Set Date and Time Stamp on the Photos

through “DEFAULT CAMERA”. this app is come with full satisfaction.