[FREE GAME] Maze

Hello,

I’d like to introduce my new game “Maze”.This is my first game. The game is free and is available at Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AgmaT.Maze

The game “Maze” has 120 levels of classic maze. There are 3 difficulty levels, which are related to the size of levels. The game also features 3 modes.

Arcade
This mode has 3 levels of difficulty. Each difficulty level has 30 levels. At the beginning of the game level the player sees the map. The map is visible only for a limited time. The player then moves to the maze, where he is looking for the exit. Time to leave the maze is determined. Levels are selected at random.

Championship
This mode has 3 levels of difficulty. Each difficulty level has 30 levels. In this mode the player can not see the map. Levels need to go after the other. Time to leave the maze is determined. After finishing current level the player starts next level.

Special
This mode has 30 big levels of sliding walls. The walls move at a certain time, changing paths in the maze. Time to leave the maze is unlimited.

Feel free to test my game :slight_smile:

Screenshot_2015-12-26-00-49-55.jpgScreenshot_2015-12-26-00-57-26.jpgScreenshot_2015-12-26-00-49-13.jpgScreenshot_2015-12-26-00-49-43.jpgScreenshot_2015-12-26-01-11-16.jpg

Hey AgmaT - congrats on your app! Thank you for sharing. It’s a fun game :slight_smile: The third level of difficulty is great in the way the maze will adjust and shift.

Thank you for support and sharing your opinion. I’m glade you like it :smiley: