[Safety Application] [Free] Safe Tap - Get help at the tap of a button

Android application that allows users to send an emergency text with their location with the tap of a button.

The user can keep the phone in their pocket and if they’re not feeling safe, all they have to do is tap the ‘volume down’ button 3 times and a text with their location will be sent to a contact of their choosing. This allows people who are walking alone or simply going through a shady neighbourhood to feel safer. It isn’t always an option to pull out your phone when you’re in an uncomfortable position and that’s where Safe Tap comes in.

I came up with Safe Tap because a dear friend of mine lives alone and is constantly afraid when she has to go out alone in the dark. I decided that there needs to be a solution for that situation and that’s when I began working on this application!

I’m more than happy to answer any questions you may have about Safe Tap!

Here’s the Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=simranjit.com.safetap

Thank you for your criticism and support in advance!

nexus_5x_main_screen.jpg

intro_screenshot.jpg

great app and i would like to rate 5 star

Hey Malik1994,

Thank you! I’d love for you to try it out and give it a fair rating based on your opinion! If you have an Android app, I would love to check it out.