[Free] Trash Tower

Hi everyone! Let me introduce our new arcade game.
Description:
What can we build a tower from? In a scrapheap it can be constructed from all that comes handy.
Trash Tower – is a fun arcade game in which you have to build towers from garbage.
Features:
[ul]
[li]The gameplay includes laws of physics and damages of tower parts, which makes the game realistic.You have to work around various obstacles.[/li][li]You can buy new blocks in the game store and the unique device “cranecopter” that will help you more accurately put the tower elements throughout the game.[/li][li]If your tower is quite difficult – there is not necessary to worry about its stability! Just freeze it with a special tool “freeze” tower defense from any influences.[/li][li]And do not forget to share with your friends your towers, let them try to build better.[/li][li]Start playing Trash Tower right now and show off your skills and creativity.[/li][/ul]
Get it on Google Play

Screenshots:

Video: https://youtu.be/DxIBFtcfYxw
Requirements: Android 2.3 and up
More information: naprimerax.org

Thank you for reading! :slight_smile:
Please rate it and let me know what you think. I would really appreciate any feedback.

Hey do you have a phone with android 5.0+? My app is only available to those who have android lollipop or higher. If so I’ll review your app. Thanks in advance