Have you tried Leo Privacy Guard?

I’ve recently been trying out the Leo Privacy Guard app and wondered if anyone else has given this app a shot.

Did you have a positive experience with it?

I’ve been playing around with it and have found that it has the ability to lock apps, hide virtually anything (photos, calls, contacts, apps, etc.), keep your phone tracked in case you loose it, and even a selfie taking feature that snaps a photo when it detects a security breech. This allows you to go back into your phone later and find out who’s been snooping around.

I haven’t encountered any bugs or complications as of yet.

yeah i have got a very good experience and you?

So far, so good. I’m really liking it.

The new version they released is even better than the old one.

hello:
yes, i have positive experience with Leo Privacy Guard application.
it is great app cause of possessing the ability to lock apps, hide any folders including photos, calls, contacts, apps, etc. , if the phone has been stolen keep the phone tracked , and when anybody else other than you take a selfie feature that snaps a photo when it detects a security breech , so i think Leo Privacy Guard app is great for security.
i have down load it from here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ster&hl=en

Awesoem!! great topic i just wanted to add more info about the app and also the download links :slight_smile:
Its a all-in-one suite for privacy.

It Includes features as

Strong AppLock to Lock up Apps
Convenient Privacy Scan to Locate Loophole
Safe Box to Hide Private Photo & Video
WiFi Security to Secure Network Safety

Its a all in one app to protect your Phone.

Yes, i have awesome experience with Leo Privacy Guard .

Leo Privacy Guard application is great app cause of possessing the ability to lock apps, hide any folders including photos, calls, contacts, apps, etc. , if the phone has been stolen keep the phone tracked , and when anybody else other than you take a selfie feature that snaps a photo when it detects a security breech , so i think Leo Privacy Guard app is great for security. - See more at: What do you think of Leo Privacy Guard’s new release?