Promote my Android and IPhone app

Hey Folks

I need to promote my new app that is Leo Privacy Guard, but lit confuse, how i promote this app on forums. Can anyone tell me best way to promote my App? :D:D:D:D:D

Thanks in Advance :o:o:o:o

promote your app on zhakkas.com/ads at very low cost

yea i suggest you to use leo privacy app to secure you phone :mrgreen:

its a all-in-one suite for privacy.

It Includes features as

Strong AppLock to Lock up Apps
Convenient Privacy Scan to Locate Loophole
Safe Box to Hide Private Photo & Video
WiFi Security to Secure Network Safety

Its a all in one app to protect your Phone.

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ppmaster&hl=en
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1013745810
Official Website:
LEOMASTER | Home - ???-???

The promoting via forums is one of the most effective ways of amrketing your Application. You can easy buy service for placing Add in forum and do your linkbuilding.

Also if you are interested how to promote your Apps in Store - pin me in PM - I help you.

Hello, guys!

If you want to promote your app on forums, you have to find some popular relevant forums first to advertising your app. At here, I recommended some forums for you, like blackhataso, blackhatworld, reddit and this forums. I have published some effective methods about app promotion in these forums, hope it can help you a lot!
Advertising your app in forums, you have to pay attention to the following factors:

1. find some targeted forums
  2. seek out some relevant posts and advertising your app
  3. remembering leave your app link
  4. you can use the method of exchanging installs or reviews to get more downloads of your app
  5. don’t repeat the advertisement of your app in same forum for fear that your account be banned

Actually, in addition to the method of advertising in forums, there are many other methods about app promotion. I thought the best effective way is app store optimization(ASO):

ASO is the abbreviation of app store optimization, which is a process of make your app more visible in app stores so that the audiences would like to install your app among the other millions of apps. It is an useful method to boost your app ranking in search result, thus the installs and revenues will be increased accordingly.

About the methods of app store optimization, I believed that you have seen many posts have introduced it, so I just focus on the most important factors for you at below:

1. optimize the app itself
This means that you should optimize the title, description, screenshots, reviews and keywords, the goal of this method is to attractive many potential audiences to install your app so that you can get a higher rank in app stores. In the process of optimizing app itself, you have to pay attention to details rather than blandly follow suit. You should combine the features of your app to promotion.

2. incentive installs
If you buy some app installs directly, it is easy to be moved from app stores if Apple or Google has checked your fake behaviors. So it is necessary for you to use some effective methods of incentive installs, which including the following details:

(1) buy app keywords install:keywords plays an important part in app promotion, and it is an affecting factor of app ranking. If the ranking of your app keywords have be increased, the app ranking will be promoted accordingly. If you have enough budget, you can buy app keyword install from a reliable app store optimization company(ASOTOP1) to boost your app ranking.

b get high feedback[/b]:the ratings and reviews can show the quality of your app directly, which are also the reflection of the users of your app. with the 75% audiences would like to install an app that have more positive reviews and 4/5 ratings, it is necessary for you to get more positive feedback. Of course, if you have limited time or effort, you can buy app reviews to solve this problem, which can provide you more professional services to help you boost your app ranking.

Wish these methods will be useful!

GOOD QUALITY RATINGS/REVIEWS/KEYWORD INSTALLS. 50 for free! Not banned by GOOGLE! - pm me or skype: [email protected]

GOOD QUALITY REVIEWS HERE:
If you register under this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion you can get your free trial directly to your account and try the service!

Hi, a survey shows that, over 65% users discover new apps by browsing or searching in the app stores, and most of them just browsing the top 20 apps, then the most efficient way to promote your app is boost app ranking in the app store.

About boost app ranking in the app store, just like SEO, keywords also play an important role in app store ranking algorithm. Choosing the right keywords is the very first step tp boost app ranking. When you choose keywords, you should take relevance, competition and traffic into consideration. Besides adding important important keywords and 8~12 keywords in description, there is one more efficient way to boost app ranking, it’s buying keyword search installs ,which can boost your app ranking immediately, highly recommend.