Best place to promote your android apps and get video reviews

I think Fiverr is the best place for this and I am talking about honest real video reviews. One guy on there does all out in depth honest video reviews. It’s like $5 to promote your app on twitter, but $25 to do an all out video review. His youtube channel has over 50 reviews with a lot of activity (comments, views).

Check out the youtube channel AppMall - YouTube

The Fiverr gig - Givemeapps will promote your ios, android or windows phone app for $5, only on fiverr.com

Nice find.

May I suggest another place to promote your Android app? Tapscape, a PR 5 tech blog, which is currently ranked in the top 80,000 sites on Alexa. It hosted 155k-plus pageviews in the last 30 days. You may submit your app for review here: Submit App for Review - iOS and Android App Review Service Hope it helps!

IOSANDROID.tk will publish your game review, publish info about it on Facebook and on forums for free.

I started this website so that every android game developer has easy way to start promoting his game: all you have to do is send me game description
I will accept EVERY android game: both professional and amateur and won’t reject any game as long as you send me description of your game
Site is running just 2 days now and it already has visitors and all those grow every day.

IOSANDROID.tk - Submit your IOS and Android Apps/Games for FREE reviews