Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DEV2015 View Post
    Done, G+ and 5* review "name : essaadani abdeslam"
    Please do the same for mine : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.dev4all.foot
    thanks
    I have reviewed your app. Thanks.

    -Adefemi

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    done 5*, g+, review under name "thien tan" please do same for me
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...u.jewelsdeluxe

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerwinxp View Post
    Done, G+, Comment & 5 * Rated by Shubhanker Rastogi.

    Please do the same:

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oostdevice.ipc


    Btw your game is very good. Please keep up the good work.

    I have reviewed and g+ your app. Thanks for the comment.

    -Adefemi

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fmsmobile View Post
    done 5*, g+, review under name "thien tan" please do same for me
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...u.jewelsdeluxe
    I have reviewed your app. Thanks.

    -Adefemi

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Wang View Post
    DOne as Thuy Linh Tran, Plz do the same for me @femimobile and metion the name you use to indentify.

    Mine: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...agonvideopoker

    Thank you so much
    Thanks for reviewing my app. I have done the same for you.

    -Adefemi

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeSeungYeon View Post
    Hi friend,
    I rated 5*, G+, comment as name ‘Lee SeungYeon’ with …
    Please do same with: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ppybirdontiles
    Thank you.
    Thanks for reviewing my app. I have reviewed yours as well.

    -Adefemi

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by femimobile View Post
    Description:
    Align is a simple yet insanely addictive variant of the popular classic puzzle game tic tac toe. Unlike tic tac toe, instead of having any number of pieces, each player has 3 pieces which he or she has to move around into empty spaces until all three pieces are lined up.
    If you like tic tac toe or any other simple puzzle game (e.g. dots, 2048), you will be sure to like align as well. An interesting fact is that Align puzzle game is not only a version of tic tac toe, but also a modern version of Terni Lapilli, an acient Roman puzzle game.

    If anyone would like to exchange reviews, please reply to this post or send me a message.

    Google Play Store Link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mimobile.align

    Screen shots:

    Attachment 3942Attachment 3943Attachment 3944Attachment 3945Attachment 3946Attachment 3947
    Hi friend,
    Done for rate with 5*, G+, comment as name Nicole Kidman
    Please do the same with: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...al.slidearrows
    Thank you.

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by femimobile View Post
    Description:
    Align is a simple yet insanely addictive variant of the popular classic puzzle game tic tac toe. Unlike tic tac toe, instead of having any number of pieces, each player has 3 pieces which he or she has to move around into empty spaces until all three pieces are lined up.
    If you like tic tac toe or any other simple puzzle game (e.g. dots, 2048), you will be sure to like align as well. An interesting fact is that Align puzzle game is not only a version of tic tac toe, but also a modern version of Terni Lapilli, an acient Roman puzzle game.

    If anyone would like to exchange reviews, please reply to this post or send me a message.

    Google Play Store Link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mimobile.align

    Screen shots:

    Attachment 3942Attachment 3943Attachment 3944Attachment 3945Attachment 3946Attachment 3947
    I review your game 5* and G+1 wiht user "Long Nguyễn". Pls rate my game and G+1. Thanks you!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.couplescreen

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolekidman View Post
    Hi friend,
    Done for rate with 5*, G+, comment as name Nicole Kidman
    Please do the same with: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...al.slidearrows
    Thank you.
    Thanks for reviewing my app. I have done the same for you.

    -Adefemi

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longngguyen0410 View Post
    I review your game 5* and G+1 wiht user "Long Nguyễn". Pls rate my game and G+1. Thanks you!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.couplescreen
    Thanks for reviewing my app. I have done the same for you.

    -Adefemi

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [free game][review exchange] box swap puzzle
    By Ad4m in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2014-10-01, 10:06 AM
  2. [Review Exchange] Slide Puzzle Game
    By TheFunApp in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2014-09-06, 03:04 PM
  3. [game][2.1+][free] refill it!: New simple puzzle
    By Ivank in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2013-11-30, 07:03 PM
  4. [GAME][2.1+][FREE] ReFill It!: New simple puzzle
    By Ivank in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2013-11-30, 06:51 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2013-08-05, 06:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •