[Free] Inner Circle - avoid obstacles rushing from the center by rotating the world!

Inner Circle challenges you to react fast and dodge obstacles. Rotate the world, not the player, as circles rush at you from the centre. Master it for a place in the global high scores* (or just see how your friends are doing).

Inner Circle is a game of fast reactions, concentration and fine finger control.

The concept is simple, but so very difficult. Good luck!

Features
[ul]
[li]Fast reaction precision based gameplay[/li][li]Global Highscores[/li][li]Medals![/li][li]Lots of circles![/li][/ul]

It can be downloaded (for free) from the play store; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.richardtingle.innercircle

Opinions would be very much appreciated. And I’m very happy to look at other people’s apps and give honest opinions on them but I’m not looking for review exchanges (in my opinion users and Google can spot those a mile off)

*Connection to global high scores/friends high scores is optional and Inner Circle can be played entirely offline

inner circle phone.jpg

Hi, i really liked your game.
It’s simple and fun :slight_smile:
A better graphic could attract more people to download it. Congratulation

Thanks for the feedback! And glad you enjoyed it. Do you mean the in-game graphics or the icon graphics?

In my opnion, the in-game graphics are more important, but everybody likes a beautiful icon :slight_smile:

Simple game, fresh, and fun.
But I think, you need to rework on the circle generator, sometimes the enter point is too far, so I was swiping my phone, maybe 4 times, but still can’t get to it in time

Thanks for that feedback. The idea is that you don’t swipe but move your finger like you’re dialing an old fashioned telephone. Thanks for letting me know this isn’t clear, I’ll work on the help icon shown at startup to try to make that clearer

As a result of your feedback I’ve changed the intro graphic from

this:

instruction_image_old_example.png

To this:

instruction_image_new_example.png

Does that imply a single continuous rotation motion more than a swipe?

It’s a nice concept but you used colors in the wrong way, mostly in the UI, buttons have too much contrast and don’t look pleasant to the eyes, but overall fun game. (Rated 4*), Thanks for your review.

Thanks, that’s a very useful comment. I’ll see what I can do with that

oh okayy, maybe if there’s a circle with arrow it’ll be more clear

Done, G+ and 5* review “name : boukhari”
Please do the same for mine :
Play store link

Thanks.

As I say, I’m not really looking for review exchanges, but honest opinion exchanges are always welcome. What did you actually think of the game?

I couldn’t find your thread for your game so I’ll post my opinions here:
I liked the graphical style and it looked like it was moving into an interesting game but on my system (Galaxy S3 Android version 4.3) the interstitial ads were showing about 15 seconds into each game. Which ment I immediately lost when the game restarted from the ad. As a result I never got more than 15 seconds into the game. Let me know if you correct this and I’ll give a deeper opinion of the game.

Done, G+ and 5* review “name : essaadani abdeslam”
Please do the same for mine : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dev4all.foot
thanks

Please see post directly above yours