Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    [Rating & Review Exchange] Vegas Casino Slot Machine

    [Rating, G+1 & Review Exchange] Vegas Casino Slot Machine
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...noSlotMachines

    Please leave your app link, review name & details below. I'll reciprocate ASAP.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    45
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hi,
    Gave it 5 stars and G+.
    'Great game, love the different themes.' under Tobias Fante.
    Please rate my app at:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...furballrampage
    Thank you.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    197
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    done with name "Minh Ngoc", please do the same for me but instead 5 star, just rate 4 star. Thanks
    If you can, please open and just play one stage or use app for sometime, I will do the same. Thanks
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...io.flowconnect

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by tfant View Post
    Hi,
    Gave it 5 stars and G+.
    'Great game, love the different themes.' under Tobias Fante.
    Please rate my app at:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...furballrampage
    Thank you.
    Hey, I did install , 5 stars and comment good for you.
    You can check, my name "ken love"
    Thank you.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nhan_t3 View Post
    done with name "Minh Ngoc", please do the same for me but instead 5 star, just rate 4 star. Thanks
    If you can, please open and just play one stage or use app for sometime, I will do the same. Thanks
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...io.flowconnect
    Hey, I did install , 5 stars and comment good for you.
    You can check, my name "ken love"
    Thank you.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    415
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kishore View Post
    [Rating, G+1 & Review Exchange] Vegas Casino Slot Machine
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...noSlotMachines

    Please leave your app link, review name & details below. I'll reciprocate ASAP.
    I reviewed 5* and gg+ with name "Verther Peter". Would you please help me review below game?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ky.candyfrenzy
    Thank you very much,

Similar Threads

  1. [Free][Game][Review Exchange] Gravity Machine + Advice Needed
    By pieeddiepi in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2014-08-06, 03:08 PM
  2. [RATING & REVIEW EXCHANGE] Vegas Casino Slot Machine
    By kenlead in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2014-07-28, 03:30 AM
  3. [Review & Rating Exchange] Fast rate exchange for my first game
    By ardi in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2014-07-21, 08:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •