B2B ecommerce platform for your business

There are many wonderful B2B ecommerce platforms available on the market, all with their own unique advantages for business owners. When choosing a B2B solution for your company, it’s significant to make sure that the platform has all the functionalities to manage the versatility of your sales processes.

Shopify Plus is a great solution for those who need high-level features combined with an easy-to-use back-end. OpenCart is a good choice if you need flexibility and full control over the platform to meet your business requirements. If proprietary design, usability and custom selection of functionalities are top priorities for your business opt for PrestaShop.

BigCommerce and Salesforce Commerce are good options for those businesses that are looking for SaaS (software as a service) solutions. If you’re looking for an ecommerce platform with scalable merchandising and ability to automate even the most complex B2B processes choose – SAP Hybris.

B2B businesses searching for an industry-leading B2B ecommerce solution should choose Magento Commerce. Magento for B2B provides a rich set of built-in B2B features, easy customization, and backend integration in less time, and with a lower TCO, versus any other solution.
Read more in our blog

Thanks for the advice. We also use Salesforce in our company. But I also use a variety of integrations: Gong.io and Revenue Grid. For a detailed review, I advise you to read my Gong.io review. But here I will tell you more about Revenue Grid. This salesforce platform, integrated into Salesforce, simply integrates with different systems, spanning your calendars and mailbox, and interacts with accounts, calls, letters, appointments and documents. Maybe somebody used, write your comments.