Thread: Vape

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Vape

DO you Vape? What do you think about smoking?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Vaping is better than smoking in my opinion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    A lot of states have banned those things and that does not stop them at all. My little sister started vaping, and she was hiding it from us. She stole my credit card, and she bought a vape kit https://www.vaporsolo.com/steam-engi...ble-enail-kit/. I was so mad at her and I almost did not notice it because those things are cheap. She could have bought it with her money, but that is an online shop, and she had to use my card... There should be a way to stop them from buying those stuff, but it is easy to lie about your age online...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesClark View Post
    A lot of states have banned those things and that does not stop them at all. My little sister started vaping, and she was hiding it from us. She stole my credit card, and she bought a vape kit https://www.vaporsolo.com/steam-engi...ble-enail-kit/. I was so mad at her and I almost did not notice it because those things are cheap. She could have bought it with her money, but that is an online shop, and she had to use my card... There should be a way to stop them from buying those stuff, but it is easy to lie about your age online...
    Yeah, you can do online whatever you want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It seems to me that vaping is just a very fashionable hobby, especially among young people. To be honest, this is the same habit as smoking tobacco, but if you choose high quality liquids and do not inhale this vapor completely, then in principle I find it quite safe. I would also like to tell you about my discovery of the wonderful Blessed CBD and perhaps this premium supplement will be of interest to many forum users for pain relief and peace of mind.