Minecraft on mobile phone

Do you play minecraft on your phone?

1 Like

Microsoft-owned Mojang just added a fun new feature to Minecraft: Pocket Edition on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Windows 10 Edition Beta. The mobile version of the open world sandbox now support cross-platform play as of version 0.12. 1. All that’s required is that each device is on the same local network.

Oh, that’s great that I can play in this super game on my phone. I’m really grateful that there is a lot of useful information for a man that wants to raise the creativity of creating new things. However, as far as I know, I can’t create a server and put it on the hosting for mobile version like it is for PC?! Did anyone know it? However, I know that the service Minecraft server hosting - ggservers.com can offer me access to my console and chat which is very useful for a console. So I’m thinking to use this service, since I believe that it’s probably helped me for my smartphone.

I do! I do also play Among Us, https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/among-us-extension/eiealkflchehbbalnckbnadccbhlbmod and War Robots. Click here for free download. I have downloaded them for free and I am both addicted to it right now. Both have great graphics and nice gameplay. I really like the story as well and you can also play it together with your family and friends, especially at this time of the pandemic.

Here’s to Minecraft on mobile – a world of blocks and endless adventures right in the palm of your hand.

And yeah, Minecraft on my phone has become a fantastic way to satisfy my building and exploring cravings, no matter where I am. There’s something oddly satisfying about crafting a whole new world right from the comfort of your mobile device. And let’s face it, those moments of triumph when you finally complete that epic build are even sweeter when you can show them off to your friends anytime, anywhere.

By the way, have you ever thought about adding some mods to your Minecraft experience? They can take the game to a whole new level of excitement. You might want to explore modbay.net – they’ve got a collection of cool mods that can add everything from new gameplay mechanics to stunning visual enhancements. It’s like a treasure trove of creative possibilities waiting to be unleashed!