What is your PC Specs ?

So I looked around, and it’s amazing that no one has done it yet ! A: unless it was buried deep in old threads and I just missed it XD anyway here are my XD’s

Processor: I7-8700K
Housing: NZXT H500i (smart)
MB: MSi X370 RGB
RAM: Trident Z RGB 16GB 2666MHZ
Cooler: Corsair AIO 280mm RGB
Video card : Nvidia GTX 2060
Power supply: 850 W Evga
But i’m worried about pc optimization
could anyone help me?

Can you check here if the specs are really good for gaming purposes?

Wow, you have such a good PC build? How did it cost you? I would like to build something similar. By the way, do you use any tuneup utilities to speed up your system and keep it clean? I wonder if such builds require any boosts.

Thanks for everyone’s sharing. I will briefly share with Techbigs friends how to build a PC on the fmwhatsapp app group.

Hi! I have a medium specs laptop I got some problems with its optimization if used for a long time without checking for viruses and errors. I decided to use additional software. It is a great solution; some of them do well with these tasks. One such application I would call wise care. Read about it here wise care 365 reviews, it helps.

Hello guys! Last year, I bought ryzen 3 3200g with ASUS prime A320M-K motherboard. So far, I haven’t get stressed with this build. Do you think it will last for a couple of years?

Hello, Guys, i m daniel brown and I m throughout from the united states. guys i have a laptop
and my laptop speed is very slow and i was facing this speed and other errors for more then 2 weeks then i will buy a wise care 365 pc cleaner software and now my pc speed is fast.

Most of the people like to get spotify++ app on their iOS device. Now that’s easy to do that. Just try this app.

You must also try the unblur course hero answers article on your smart device.

Hello everyone, I’m thinking about buying precios audi q2
2021 Audi Q2 Prices, Reviews, & Pictures | U.S. new cars in California
The price is normal and looks like it. What are the disadvantages of this car. I would be grateful for your feedback.