Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jpg/Jpeg repair software/How to repair corrupted jpg/jpeg files?

Hello everyone! Need some advice or even example of soft that could repair damaged photos on my phone...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoscript View Post
    Hello everyone! Need some advice or even example of soft that could repair damaged photos on my phone...
    It all depends on the format in which your photos are saved on the phone. My father had the photos in the jpeg format and everyone knows that a lot of errors happen with this format and one day his photos did not open. My friends are programmers and they advised me advised to download a utility for recovering photos of this format at https://www.softorbits.com/picdoctor/. Despite the high cost, I downloaded it, and it really helped me to open them and save in a othet format. So first, look in what format your photos are on the phone, and then we’ll figure out what to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey, friend, you could search it in the internet as there are a lot of sites where you could download such a soft

MrDynamite, I've heard something about softorbits.com and its picdoctor and I know it has positiove reviews but in fact I didn't use it...