my apps declined : Impersonation and Intellectual Property

i got this email as you can see. but other peoples had uploaded the same content with the same keyword ( it is a game guide for a well known android game) it is a mobile optimized website app.
why do i get this message :slight_smile:
any ideas please ?

[b]Thanks for submitting your app to Google Play.

I reviewed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Strategy Guide, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . com, and had to reject it because of an unauthorized use of copyrighted content. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still live on Google Play.

Here’s how you can submit your app for another review:

1. Remove any content owned by a third party from your app.
  2. Read through the Unauthorized Use of Copyrighted Content article for more details and examples.
  3. Make sure your app is compliant with the Impersonation and Intellectual Property policy and all other policies listed in the Developer Program Policies. Remember that additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy issues with your apps.
  4. Sign in to your Developer Console and submit your app.

What if I have permission to use the content?

Contact our support team to provide a justification for its use. Justification may include providing proof that you are authorized to use the content in your app or some other legal justification.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this rejection may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

I appreciate your support of Google Play!

Best,

Kris

Google Play Review Team
[/b]

Others can stay in the market doesn’t mean you can upload. You violate the copyright of the game by using images in your guide for example, it was simple to understand.

Yeah it’s a violation of copyright and trademark mate.

i used only the in game images. because i saw others do too. and i edited the images a little bit (adding text)
but ok ill leave it …

ok thanks :rolleyes:

ok thanks. i just saw some others did and they had 1000+downloads. but ill leave it.
any idea what i could upload ? :slight_smile: (easy simple apps. ) @shuiwo @Steffan Max @JamesDyer