Five (5) s.e.o optimization tools

Hello Friends.
I want to share five SEO optimization tools which really helps you (I hope so).

A common mistake by Webmastersis that they just starting out often forget or don’t know to optomize their site. SEO you need every advantage you can get plus having the complete package really helps in succeeding. Best part of these tools are everyone of them are free. There are more sites like these out there but I chose to only include these five.

1. Google Mobile Friendly Test- A very simple test, you’re either Mobile Firendly or you’re not.

2. Google Search Console(formerly Webmaster Tools)- This is a must-have account for your site as it includes very important info/stats about your site. You can see what keywords you are ranking for, see how many backlinks you have, recieve notices about penalties, sitemaps, etc. That’s just to name a few, there is so much more useful data to be seen.

3. Google Pagespeed Insights- enter your URL and submit. It will give you two scores, one for mobile and one for desktop. Including issues it finds and how to fix them.

4. Pingdom Website Speed Test- This test will give you a Performance Score as well as your Load Time and Page Size. Under these figures it tells you "Your website is faster than XX% of all tested websites.

5. GTmetrix-simply add your URL and hit submit. It will return around 30 scores for things such as page speed and will let you know what you need to work on.

Hopefully you like the thread.