Anyone else loosing battery power while debugging

Hey guys, when I debug my apps, I always have my phone display on 100% brightness. After a few hours, my battery goes down and I have to set the screen to the lowest brightness, even it should load while connected.

Do you have the same problem or is my phone battery with 2500 mAH just too heavy for charging in use?

My tablets and phone are charging through USB only when the screen is off. Also debugging seems to be hard on battery (maybe because the screen is on so long).

Ok thanks so far… this is pretty shitty

You can set whether the screen stays on constantly while your device is charging, which I’m assuming you have set to true.
USB charging is much slower than charging via mains charging, so if the screen is on and full brightness you are going to be using more battery power than is being transmitted.
Make sure the screen is set to timeout, or just reduce the brightness setting for when it’s charging and you will be fine.
Some devices can’t even go in debug mode while charging, so also make sure your device is actually charging at the same time as being in debug mode.

Ok thanks, I already thought sth like that. I will buy an active USB hub and tell you if it made anything

I’m assuming you have set to true.

Charging via USB doesn’t contains enough power as compared to charging with a wall charger. I was facing the same problem while debugging. Also you can set the screen brightness to true or auto.

Charging by USB means you put it to computer and not to wall charger?

I’m assuming you have the truth will set you’re on your device, you can set whether the vitalcomputerrepair charging is the screen constantly. USB charging is much slower than charging through mains charging so much battery power is being sent to the screen and you’re going to use the full brightness.

No dear, I didn’t face this problem on my phone because I can’t use screen servers, moving wallpapers or high brightness display which definitely decrease your battery timing.

I agree with you emili, I also don’t like these types of features like moving wallpapers, screen servers etc. I am using default things like theme font etc.