Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    How to edit your signature?

    Hey,
    Despite not being new to forums, I can't seem to find where to edit/create a signature on this one. (I can see the option to include it in the Post Options, but I cannot find where to actually put something in it.)
    Do I need to gain some rank first or am I just staring right past it? ^^

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    Angry RE: How to edit your signature?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperAmazing
    Hey,
    Despite not being new to forums, I can't seem to find where to edit/create a signature on this one. (I can see the option to include it in the Post Options, but I cannot find where to actually put something in it.)
    Do I need to gain some rank first or am I just staring right past it? ^^
    Sure, here it is buddy!
    (see attachment)

    Unless you don't have it for some reason...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    RE: How to edit your signature?

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwicoco
    Sure, here it is buddy!
    (see attachment)

    Unless you don't have it for some reason...
    Nope, that line is missing for me. Q_Q
    But thanks for showing where it normally is! Probably the rep thing then.

  4. #4
    Administrator david's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

    RE: How to edit your signature?

    @SuperAmazing - Currently there's a limit set, so you can't add a signature until you have at least 5 posts. This is to help slow down spammers
    This post represents my own views, and does not necessarily reflect the views or beliefs of my employer.

    My Websites:

    Making Money With Android Blog
    | Forums | Wiki | Live IRC Chat | My Apps on Google Play

    Ad Networks I Use: (use these referral links to get a bonus!)
    Supersonic ($120 bonus) | MobileCore ($100 bonus) | StartApp ($25 bonus) | AppNext | AppBrain | AppFlood

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    94
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

    RE: How to edit your signature?

    Makes perfect sense! Spammers are only looking for quick backlink opportunities, they wouldn't want to actually read FIVE WHOOOOLE threads and reply something coherent on them before adding backlinks in their signature! No no no... too much work lol

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    RE: How to edit your signature?

    Quote Originally Posted by david
    @SuperAmazing - Currently there's a limit set, so you can't add a signature until you have at least 5 posts. This is to help slow down spammers
    Ah, now I see. Thanks alot, and that makes sense.
    (Ooh, and this should be my fifth! TIME TO POST MY SPAM-LINKS! ;D)

  7. Likes Aleksa liked this post
  8. #7
    Member damponting44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Create a signature -

    1.Open a new message. ...
    2.On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
    3.Type a name for the signature, and then click OK.
    4.In the Edit signature box, type the text that you want to include in the signature.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •