fix forum loading issue

@david Hey David, the forum is loading super slow on FireFox, i dont understand what is causing this but it jitters when scrolling through threads/forums as well as freezes when typing replies, etc.

its been like this for a few weeks now, but today i finally got pissed off enough to make a thread about it

when u get an alert that a script is getting un-responsive, block it and the forum should work ok. I faced this few weeks back too. Was using android app of this forum till I blocked that fu*king script

Use NoScript firefox add-on - and only allow the bare minimum - and then the forum works ok and fast.

However to Like or Thank a post you will require enabling some domains in NoScript - but then that immediately makes firefox unresponsive.

The problem script is related to “ajax.cloudflare.com” - for which firefox will sometimes show a dialog box that that script is not responding.

Previously I had mentioned this in another thread:
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/announcements/14867-ive-joined-google.html#post76080

I’m looking into this… thanks for raising the thread, sounds like this could be affecting a large number of people.

The problem is CloudFlare combines a whole bunch of things into one script, so it’s hard to tell which component is causing the problem.
Haven’t been able to replicate this on my machine yet, but will see what I can do. I normally use Chrome which is probably why I haven’t picked up on it before.

no script extension seems to have fixed everything. i will try to narrow it down to a specific script. thanks for all the responses!

yep its definitely cloudflare script that is causing this

when u get a warning or that program is getting non-responsive, prevent it and the community should work ok. I experienced this few several weeks returning too. Was using android operating system app of this community until I obstructed that fu*king script