Best review sites

Hi,
I’m trying to get some attention to my game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.software.dola.dodgingastronaut
and I’m looking for a review. What are good sites that review fast and have a lot of followers? It has to cost less than 30$?

save your money dude, it’s not worth it. spend it on ads, try appbrain for 20 cents per install.

I looked at AppBrain, but you must have at least 100$ on their account. That’s too much.

Join AndroidReviewNetwork.com we are staring very soon and you will be able to exchange reviews with other devs apps.

You can do a google search for android review sites and that should bring you a good list. I know Claude at AndroidB - Thorough presentations for Android apps presents you with a list after he reviews your app. He does a phenomenal review for I think $24.95. He may have changed it by now. He also offers a service for $99 where he will submit your app to 122 review sites.

But, the-count is right. The best way to get downloads will be to buy them from a place like appbrain.