Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Marketing Methods

What is the best marketing method in 2019?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Content is one of the best marketing methods.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chatbots,Influencer Marketing, Email Subscriptions

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do B2B marketing and it's tough to offer specific marketing strategy advice, but the key to B2B is developing relationships especially if your offering is expensive. B2B lead to conversion times can be long and they require nurturing that relationship to build trust and rapport. I teach my clients to develop a marketing strategy that's targeted and has measurable ways to get people to identify themselves to you. This way you can educate them over time with information they value, such as how what you offer solves their unique problem, and build their trust and confidence to buy. And then you make an offer rather than hoping they call on you. An example of this is guest posting on blogs your target audience reads in order to bring attention to your website/blog at the beginning or end of the post. The key then is to have an opt-in on your site so that when they visit, they subscribe or sign up for something. Now you can communicate with them via email until the timing is right to call or make an offer. Again, the steps are find, identify, educate and motivate. Check out my blog at the link in my signature for more info on marketing and sales. Hope this helps some.
    https://diceus.com/dedicated-java-developer/
    Last edited by Miveio; 2019-07-23 at 06:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Content marketing is best methods among all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guys, how to automatically turn off the advertising company, if suddenly the site stops working?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milstone View Post
    Guys, how to automatically turn off the advertising company, if suddenly the site stops working?
    I can recommend you a great tool that I use myself https://www.host-tracker.com/ Among its features is the management of an advertising company. You can configure automatic shutdown if the site does not work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man. It's Youtube for sure.
    But it should be smart now- If you overpush your product you're screwed. Just build your reputation as an expert which really helps people a lot in the same niche you're selling your product. When people get the value and free help from you - you're gained trust. And the trust is crucial in decision making when choosing between brands.
    If the idea seems good for you the basic things for the youtube videos are titles and keywords. You'll probably find a thousand articles on the figuring out the keys. But after a quick google search, you'll find automated tools. Here's a pretty good one https://backlinkvalidator.com/tools/...tags_tools.php