The full app marketing guide 2019

Yeah. It’s a clickbate, sorry.
Actually, I wanted to get the information I stated in the title. I’m a complete newbie here, but I know how SEO works and website promotion works.
And I wanted to ask, is there a full-fledged guide on an app promotion.
How it works at all?

A good way to increase the visibility is to boost Mobile installs. The main purpose of using these ads is to get traffic from motivated users . Ads usually appear on a users’ feed and consist of the app name, description, image and a call to action button This way of app promotion is highly efficient.

When you get app downloads, eventually more users start paying attention to your app. In fact, mostly those applications that have over 10,000 downloads are considered by users as reliable and efficient.

On website KeenMobiyou can be promoted with installs, customer reviews and Ratings. Besides, they will engage in with industry-best keyword research methods

I used many app ranking services for my apps. I think the best way to boost your app installs with keyword ranking is [b]AppRank PRO[/b]. Good services and affordable price . Proof of each and every organic installs also provided by them.