Getting paid installs for your app

i wanna know when u buy installs for your app then those users will uninstall your app directly or after a day, i want to know if that is bad for the app ranking, or all it does matter is installs and ratings ?
thank you

Of course it’s neccessary. Your position depends on your rating and installs. If you want a high position in app stores, then you have good ratings, big amount of organic intalls ans ASO(app store optimization). I know a mobile app marketing agency provides the service with guarantees that users will not unistall the app. They provide organic installs. At worst you will lose 10%. I wrote this, because I have an experience with their service.

It certainly does matter for your app visibility!:cool:

The paid installs (or so called CPI promotion)is foremost factor which boost traffic and in this way your app position increases.

The higher position - the closer contact to your direct audition.

KeenMobi offers you two types of app installs:

•direct installs (boost traffic, increase app position in Top Overall)

•keyword installs (improve search discoverability by needed keywords, suggest your app for user, not competitor’s one)

We offer fast delivering, detailed report, real users, and 24/7 support to bring information about service implementation.

Visit our page here and start right ptomotion now!

https://keenmobi.com/?a=72

Obviously it’s neccessary. Your position relies upon your rating and introduces. On the off chance that you need a high position in application stores, at that point you have great evaluations, huge measure of natural intalls ans ASO(app store improvement). I know a versatile application showcasing office furnishes the administration with ensures that clients won’t unistall the application. They give natural introduces. Even under the least favorable conditions you will lose 10%. I composed this, since I have an involvement with their administration.