What are new trends you have followed to market your apps?

Hi Folks,

What are new trends you have followed to market your apps?

Influencers service is peaking up steam - the popular people have a wide colony of their followers and their point of view is respectful.

So when you want make a buzz around your app – get in touch with popular person and deal with them about sharing your app to their audience. It is no matter whether the influencer have specialized in beauty or technology sphere – the main purpose to make a rush around your app and stuck in the users’ memory via their reliable source.

Then the incent traffic is on its wave edge as the Store promotion is unthinkable without boosting traffic by this kind of tools. The developers more and more often order the incent installs, reviews and keywords from app promotion providers in order to make more traffic, gain top сharts and generate more conversations. One of the simular service delivers is [b]KeenMobi[/b] - the leader in [b][i]boosting installs[/i][/b] (and generating traffic accordingly) and placing [b] [i]reviews[/i][/b] (to build positive image for your app in Store).

Social media. Without this channel your have no face as the brand building and content distribution is realized due to this tools. Usually Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, forums, blogs and Twitter – are the key sources for content development and keeping in touch with your clients.

So do not miss these valuable tools and move forward the high quality app promotion:cool:

Hi there, based on my experience, buying keyword search installs is one of great ways to market app, which can boost app ranking in hours. Data shows that over 65% users discover new apps by browsing or searching on the app stores, and most of them just browsing the top10 apps. The key part here is getting the right keywords. The relevance is the basic requirement, then you should take traffic and difficulty into consideration, you can evaluate the 2 factors with app keyword tools ,such as app annie, search man, etc. The trick here is to hit the right balance between the different levels of traffic and difficulty. You should also place the important ones in app title, subtitle and description to increase your app ranking.

If you want to boost app downloads, then you should alsoget app reviews. A survey shows that about 95% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app, and 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations. Users will be convinced when they see your app have gained many positive reviews from your former or existing users and choose your app.

ASM is a new app marketing method for ios app. ASM(App Store Search Marketing). It is Apple official Ad bidding optimization. ASM advertising show the two main factors are: relevance and delivery price. Charging model for the CPT (Cost Per Tap), that is generally referred to click charges. With this method, your app will be shown on the top of the search result page.Many iOS developers have started to do the App Store Search Ads. If your budget is enough, you can choose it, it’s a little expensive.

Honestly speaking, people give much more trust to natural search results when comparing to ads, then I recommend you boost your app ranking to top 1 bybuying keyword search installs.

Hope these methods are useful to you.

I follow Digital Marketing trend for marketing and advertising any kind of content. Social Media platforms also play an important role in this trending online marketing. Instagram is the top-most and countless valuable social media platform for online marketing.