Keyapp.top - a cheapway to boost keyword ranking on Google Play (free $20 credit)

hi everyone!

I would like to recommend to you Keyapp.Top, a cheap way to boost keyword ranking on Google Play for your Apps or games. It is a cheap cost-per-install service provider which provides an incentivized keyword install from USA at $0.16 per install. It can deliver up to 10,000 installs per day.

Keyapp.top provides keyword installs, i.e. users will enter a keyword on Google Play and find your app and download it in exchange for money, rather than downloading the Apps through direct links like other typical CPI providers. The advantage of this method is that it has great effect on boosting your app’s keyword ranking.

As an experiment, I had spent $50 on keyapp.top to purchase about 325 keyword installs, split over 6 days. as a result of my little campaign, my app’s keyword ranking jumped from around 35 to around 25 at the end of the campaign, and it is around 18-20 now!

keyword ranking.jpg

The advantage of Keyapp.top is that it provides an effective way to boost your app’s keyword ranking, and the users delivered are real (given I received activities from the users).
The disadvantage of it is that the app needs to be ranked in top 250 on Google Play in a particular keyword before u can use their service.

Still not convinced? Click here to register an account and earn a 100% free $20 credit (i.e. around 120 installs) to test Keyapp.top!

keyword ranking.jpg

great service

Tested, KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion is the best service the get android installs, they provide keyword install, US install and reviews for a very low price.

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free $20 bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile:

Of course, the keyapp is an useful website to boost app ranking. But according to my experience, I recommend the Reviewapp4u, which can provide the positive reviews from real users all over the world so that you can not worry about your app will be removed by Apple. Also, it can provide the high 5-star ratings to boost your app ranking. If you have a big order, they will give you a good discount.

tested
the first time it works and provide the US installs
but after that they don’t
now it doesn’t work any more
don’t waste your money

Are you looking for Cheap Android & Ios app installs ?
if yes then I want to recommend you for SKWAR.COM which is the best company in Ad Network and Android App Marketing.SKWAR is very trusted,Guaranteed and Affordable with Professional App Marketing services.At Skwar you can - Buy App Installs - Buy Android Installs, Buy iOS Installs at Affordable Price starting at just $0.05 per Install. Promote your Android / iOS App on CPI, CPA, CPE, CPC, CPM, CPV basis. Get Real Installs from Real Users & Real Device with FREE Country Targeting.
SKWAR is a good place for high quality installs in very cheap price.

Follow Simple Steps and push your app in #1 :

1. SIGN UP : Register an Account at SKWAR

2. PAYMENT : Add Funds in your Account Balance

3. SETUP : Create your 1st Campaign to Promote your App

4. LAUNCH : Follow your Installs being Generated Live

Visit at : skwar.com
Buy app installs Keyword Search Installs high Installs retention Installs
For more details contact on Skype : simo.pal1

Why to pay for keyword installs, when you can get them for FREE?
Tapinstall.com - unique platform for you app ranking growth, absoluely FREE.
Note: only for developers, resellers please pass by :slight_smile:

[b][i]You don’t need to mess up around with buying app downloads, when you can pick them from Keenmobi company and see the result immediately!!![/i][/b]

The more users have your app installed, the better ratings your app will have. This is what can really make you increase the level of recognition. Keep in mind that hundreds new apps alike appear in all leading app stores every day. The competition is growing tougher. You need an efficient tool to really stand out from other predicts. App store optimization is the only chance to draw the attention to your particular mobile solution. App installs is the part of that optimization process.

P.S. Use our February bonus packages of [b]ASO service[/b] and get your app noticed by the target audience!

[b]Keywords installs [/b]are your powerful arm in marketing campaign

These installs guarantee that your app will be easily discovered in search request and will get the highest position in Overall chart :slight_smile:

The visibility is the must in case you need to cover a wide audition and make your app recognizable among other similar ones.

Come and order the incent traffic from [b]MoPeak[/b] in order to be closer your users which your perfect app was developed for!

We believe in your success and sure that you will have he avalanche of organic installs and get the attention you do deserve!!!

bump once here!

Many services will advertise their cheap app installs, but if you want the results of your ASO campaign to last, look for a company that emphasizes their high retention rate. I’ve found that [b]MoPeak [/b]always keep their promise. When I first bought installs from them, they promised me a 250% increase in installs in a week with a 90% retention rate, and they definitely delivered

It doesn’t work if you’re not making ASO of your app page in a store. Installs from all sources work well with quality ASO