Low Budget Marketing Strategy

Successful strategy for mobile app promotion and marketing with low budget.

Incoming data:
Cleaner app on Google play.
Downloads – less than 500k.
Rating – 4,2
Monthly revenue — less than 4k USD
Targets:

1. Increase number of downloads up to 1-1,5 ml
  2. Increase rating over 4,5
  3. Increase revenue over 5k USD monthly
    Key milestones for the strategy:
  4. Make the app stand next to closest competitor.
  5. Increase search ranking to pos. 1-15
  6. Increase revenue from In-App purchases and ads
    What’s been done.
  7. ASO made. Adecosystems.com provided descriptions, icon sketches and title suggestions. Title was changed, icon redone. Main target was US, for future Ad-network connection.
    Result: US Share of users increased from 7% to 18%. App rank moved from 139 to 58 pos. in search for “Cleaner”. Spent 250 USD.
  8. Boost in rankings. First round required 3k incent installs by keyword. Thanks to Tapinstall.com for a discount, cost 3000 x 0,9 = $270. Second round 5k installs x 0,09 = $450. Third round, simple installs for organic uplift in US, 9k installs x 0,05 = $450.
    Result: pos. 1 in search for “Just cleaner”, Pos. 7 in search for “Cleaner” “Memory Boost” “Memory clean” “Phone boost” etc.
    Organic uplift brought more than 15k new US users in 1st week, and more than 25k in second week after boost. Rating increased to 4,5.
    Spent 1170 USD. Each new user cost $0,03.
  9. Second changes for icons and screenshots, improvement of description. Spent $180. Organic uplift +19%. Reduce of file size. Result: achieved 1mln downloads.
  10. Supporting the pos. in rankings with incent installs (10k x 0,09 = $ 900). Including SDK from Adecosystems.com with more than 20 ad-networks in waterfall mode. Result: revenue from ads got over 10k USD monthly.
    Total results:
    Total downloads over 3,5 mln.
    Rating over 4,5
    US users + 11%
    Worldwide users + 600%
    Revenue increase +250%
    The app stands next to it’s competitor by cheetah mobile, the ranking is 1-14 in any relevant search.
    Total budget $ 2500. New user cost $0,0008 (!).
    Time spent 9 months.

Recources:
Current stats of app on Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=booster.cleaner.optimizer&hl=en
Source for incent installs: Tapinstall.com
Source for ASO and organic uplift boost: Adecosystems.com

Thanks a lot for that great info.

However, I can’t see that ‘App rank moved from 139 to 58 pos in search for Cleaner’:

https://www.appannie.com/apps/google-play/app/booster.cleaner.optimizer/keywords/#countries=US&device=&start_date=2015-01-01&end_date=2017-03-13

:slight_smile: Try to check stats for “cleaner”.
You may e-mail me directly for more info [email protected]

Good luck.

I have edited my post.

That’s what I did on Appannie. When did the boost occurred?

It’s #12 for “Cleaner” now, which is very good, but it was around #5 before!

The boost was started in Jan 2016 and ended in sept 2016. I don’t know why stats are shown in appanie this way, I had some issues with old data before.

Good luck.

And don’t foreget to vote on the poll.
Kind regards :slight_smile:

After the boost there’s also support needed. Support campaign has been done 2 months ago.
Probably we’ll do another one soon, if client request it.

Luck!

For the keyword “cleaner”, it was #2 on Jan 2016 and #4 on Sept 2016. Can you explain?

It was 139, don’t know why the history shown that way, I had some issues with ranking since feb28 - Google made smth with rankngs.

And last thing - AlexanderMatv, his APP, services(tapinstall, adecosystem) that he promoted - IT IS ALL ONE COMPANY!

Guys, be careful when you buy bot installs!

Nice try for competitive fight Qy778 your Cash App application is a scam, got super negative reviews on Market, like this one:
.jpg

My system tapinstall.com works ok, delivered more than 100 000 installs within last three months to happy clients!
Thanks to scammers like you, clients come to me after having bad experience with those like you :slight_smile:

Good luck and keep up!

Thanks AlexanderMatv! will definitely try the same

Thanks, AlexanderMatv I also used tapinstall.com, spent only 500 bucks and got my app ranked 1st in keyword “dating!”

Hello! If you want to increase your app’s rank for low budget we would be glad to help you. There are lots of methods to promote an app. One of the most effective ways is to purchase keyword installs. This is sure to draw more organic traffic to your app. We are working to make this promotion process easy and as comfortable as possible. We have bonus programs (10% - 20% - 25% - 30% from your payments) to save you money, referral program to earn you some cash, keyword search for your app, tutorials and nice and easy interface in your client’s cabinet. For our new users we can offer free trial bonus to test our service! So don’t worry, everything’s covered!
Check our site and register using this linkkeyapp.top
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Have a great day and happy promotion to everybody!

Just open your EYES! :slight_smile: Man, I don’t have any services to promote))) What about you talking?)
All services here - just bot services! No more

Just stop to advertise your bot services like real people

p.s. I don’t have cash app, my business is not to promote any app. I am tried to find any good service to promote my apps (50 million downloads already :wink: ), but I just can find only bot services like your.

you can always use KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion, they provide keyword install, US install and reviews for a very low price

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free $20 bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile:

I know who you are, and what are you doing, and what are you searching for. All your posts bring no useful info, you do not ask for anything and do not offer anything. All you do is trolling reliable services providers like me. My service is good, many customers had proven it, you have no right and no proof for calling it “bot service”. Stop your trolling, mind your own business.

Buy app reviews- data shows that, 70% users will see at least one app review, 75% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app, but only 42% users will use their own judgment on the quality of the app.

Buy app ratings - Only 15% users would like to download those apps with 2 ratings, and 50% users would like to download those 3 rating apps. However, 94% users would like to download those 4-5 rating apps.

Buy app downloads - The more downloads you get, then you will get much more downloads.