Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Talking Five successfull tips to increase installs of your android apps and games!

Hi everyone.
    Here are my five succesfull tips to increase installs.
    Tested on my own games, which had about 50 total installs in first three months of release.
    1. Icon tests and changes. Cost - $100-200. Goal - encrease visits. If an icon is bad - people will choose the one next to your, more attractive one.
    2. Description rewriting. Cost - $60-120. (chepest variant was Adeco Systems Ltd.) Goal - make it ASO-friendly and more attractive. ASO is very important. Increase in search ranking from pos. 400 to 50 brought installs rate growth up to 200% plus.
    3. Screenshots changes. Cost - $0.00. Goal - encrease conversion visit/install. Good screenshots helped to raise conversion rate up to 40% from 9%.
    4. Keyword installs. Cost - $0.09 per install. Used simple and cheap campaigns by TapInstall - tap to get your android installs. Made a boost campaign with total budget $350.00. Increased rating pos. to 1st!
    5. Incent installs. Cost - $0.05 per install. Thanks to TapInstall - tap to get your android installs. Bought 10000 installs for $500.
    The total campaign took 2 weeks. Total budget was $1000 (it's far from $2500 minimum promotional agencies ask fro such campaign). In next three months my game went from 50-100 installs to 500.000-1.000.000 installs! Investments returned in second month, when revenue from ad-networks came.

Good luck everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you very much for sharing your experience

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderMatv View Post
    Hi everyone.
    Tested on my own games, which had about 50 total installs in first three months of release.
    1. Icon tests and changes. Cost - $100-200. Goal - encrease visits. If an icon is bad - people will choose the one next to your, more attractive one.
    2. Description rewriting. Cost - $60-120. (chepest variant was Adeco Systems Ltd.) Goal - make it ASO-friendly and more attractive. ASO is very important. Increase in search ranking from pos. 400 to 50 brought installs rate growth up to 200% plus.
    3. Screenshots changes. Cost - $0.00. Goal - encrease conversion visit/install. Good screenshots helped to raise conversion rate up to 40% from 9%.
    4. Keyword installs. Cost - $0.09 per install. Used simple and cheap campaigns by TapInstall - tap to get your android installs. Made a boost campaign with total budget $350.00. Increased rating pos. to 1st!
    5. Incent installs. Cost - $0.05 per install. Thanks to TapInstall - tap to get your android installs. Bought 10000 installs for $500.
    The total campaign took 2 weeks. Total budget was $1000 (it's far from $2500 minimum promotional agencies ask fro such campaign). In next three months my game went from 50-100 installs to 500.000-1.000.000 installs! Investments returned in second month, when revenue from ad-networks came.

Good luck everyone!
    good info.
    but i could not see 0.09 installs on tapinstall's website. where did u get this deal from?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by https View Post
    good info.
    but i could not see 0.09 installs on tapinstall's website. where did u get this deal from?
    Hi, they provided the discount, cause my offer was over $300.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's useful information. But the main question how to keep retention? Installs sometimes don't mean that app have a good dau. Lot of services pay users for installs and good comments, but "users" do it only for earn and delete the app after sending 5 stars. So who will watch ads in the app?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roger_from_American_Dad View Post
    It's useful information. But the main question how to keep retention? Installs sometimes don't mean that app have a good dau. Lot of services pay users for installs and good comments, but "users" do it only for earn and delete the app after sending 5 stars. So who will watch ads in the app?
    Here's a chart showing how installs rate + installs velocity + search ranking work to encrease organic users installs.boos and organic.jpg

Right from the start you're in the bottom (like in retail marketing - "on far side of the shelves") so you need to place your product to the first row to attract customers (users).
    This requires some effort and planned investments. Without it your product will stay laying on the far side of the shelves and even with good quality and fair price it's
    gonna take too long to encrease sales.
    That's how marketing work. Professional marketers are the people who can use the budget for promotion in the most effective way.

Good Luck and Keep it Up.

7. Likes mmmkkksss liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by https View Post
    good info.
    you can get keywork on keyapp.top for a very cheap price , both keyword rank and reviews installs

Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cool tips bro

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hakanus View Post
    cool tips bro
    Thanks, bro!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderMatv View Post
    Hi everyone.

Good luck everyone!
    Good tips. However, besides these 5 tips, I have an additional method - buy app reviews. I don't suggest buy Google Play reviews from some unreliable app review service provider, because this will be harmful for your app. I recommend buy quality reviews from real users. Also, remember include your app keywords in the reviews, which will greatly boost your app keyword ranking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast