Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Talking Five successfull tips to increase installs of your android apps and games!

    Hi everyone.
    Here are my five succesfull tips to increase installs.
    Tested on my own games, which had about 50 total installs in first three months of release.
    1. Icon tests and changes. Cost - $100-200. Goal - encrease visits. If an icon is bad - people will choose the one next to your, more attractive one.
    2. Description rewriting. Cost - $60-120. (chepest variant was Adeco Systems Ltd.) Goal - make it ASO-friendly and more attractive. ASO is very important. Increase in search ranking from pos. 400 to 50 brought installs rate growth up to 200% plus.
    3. Screenshots changes. Cost - $0.00. Goal - encrease conversion visit/install. Good screenshots helped to raise conversion rate up to 40% from 9%.
    4. Keyword installs. Cost - $0.09 per install. Used simple and cheap campaigns by TapInstall - tap to get your android installs. Made a boost campaign with total budget $350.00. Increased rating pos. to 1st!
    5. Incent installs. Cost - $0.05 per install. Thanks to TapInstall - tap to get your android installs. Bought 10000 installs for $500.
    The total campaign took 2 weeks. Total budget was $1000 (it's far from $2500 minimum promotional agencies ask fro such campaign). In next three months my game went from 50-100 installs to 500.000-1.000.000 installs! Investments returned in second month, when revenue from ad-networks came.

    Good luck everyone!

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thank you very much for sharing your experience

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderMatv View Post
    Hi everyone.
    Here are my five succesfull tips to increase installs.
    Tested on my own games, which had about 50 total installs in first three months of release.
    1. Icon tests and changes. Cost - $100-200. Goal - encrease visits. If an icon is bad - people will choose the one next to your, more attractive one.
    2. Description rewriting. Cost - $60-120. (chepest variant was Adeco Systems Ltd.) Goal - make it ASO-friendly and more attractive. ASO is very important. Increase in search ranking from pos. 400 to 50 brought installs rate growth up to 200% plus.
    3. Screenshots changes. Cost - $0.00. Goal - encrease conversion visit/install. Good screenshots helped to raise conversion rate up to 40% from 9%.
    4. Keyword installs. Cost - $0.09 per install. Used simple and cheap campaigns by TapInstall - tap to get your android installs. Made a boost campaign with total budget $350.00. Increased rating pos. to 1st!
    5. Incent installs. Cost - $0.05 per install. Thanks to TapInstall - tap to get your android installs. Bought 10000 installs for $500.
    The total campaign took 2 weeks. Total budget was $1000 (it's far from $2500 minimum promotional agencies ask fro such campaign). In next three months my game went from 50-100 installs to 500.000-1.000.000 installs! Investments returned in second month, when revenue from ad-networks came.

    Good luck everyone!
    good info.
    but i could not see 0.09 installs on tapinstall's website. where did u get this deal from?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by https View Post
    good info.
    but i could not see 0.09 installs on tapinstall's website. where did u get this deal from?
    Hi, they provided the discount, cause my offer was over $300.

    Good luck!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It's useful information. But the main question how to keep retention? Installs sometimes don't mean that app have a good dau. Lot of services pay users for installs and good comments, but "users" do it only for earn and delete the app after sending 5 stars. So who will watch ads in the app?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger_from_American_Dad View Post
    It's useful information. But the main question how to keep retention? Installs sometimes don't mean that app have a good dau. Lot of services pay users for installs and good comments, but "users" do it only for earn and delete the app after sending 5 stars. So who will watch ads in the app?
    Here's a chart showing how installs rate + installs velocity + search ranking work to encrease organic users installs.boos and organic.jpg


    Right from the start you're in the bottom (like in retail marketing - "on far side of the shelves") so you need to place your product to the first row to attract customers (users).
    This requires some effort and planned investments. Without it your product will stay laying on the far side of the shelves and even with good quality and fair price it's
    gonna take too long to encrease sales.
    That's how marketing work. Professional marketers are the people who can use the budget for promotion in the most effective way.

    Good Luck and Keep it Up.

  7. Likes mmmkkksss liked this post
  8. #7
    Member 45giga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by https View Post
    good info.
    but i could not see 0.09 installs on tapinstall's website. where did u get this deal from?
    you can get keywork on keyapp.top for a very cheap price , both keyword rank and reviews installs

    Good luck

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    cool tips bro

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hakanus View Post
    cool tips bro
    Thanks, bro!

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    chengdu
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderMatv View Post
    Hi everyone.
    Here are my five succesfull tips to increase installs.
    Tested on my own games, which had about 50 total installs in first three months of release.
    1. Icon tests and changes. Cost - $100-200. Goal - encrease visits. If an icon is bad - people will choose the one next to your, more attractive one.
    2. Description rewriting. Cost - $60-120. (chepest variant was Adeco Systems Ltd.) Goal - make it ASO-friendly and more attractive. ASO is very important. Increase in search ranking from pos. 400 to 50 brought installs rate growth up to 200% plus.
    3. Screenshots changes. Cost - $0.00. Goal - encrease conversion visit/install. Good screenshots helped to raise conversion rate up to 40% from 9%.
    4. Keyword installs. Cost - $0.09 per install. Used simple and cheap campaigns by TapInstall - tap to get your android installs. Made a boost campaign with total budget $350.00. Increased rating pos. to 1st!
    5. Incent installs. Cost - $0.05 per install. Thanks to TapInstall - tap to get your android installs. Bought 10000 installs for $500.
    The total campaign took 2 weeks. Total budget was $1000 (it's far from $2500 minimum promotional agencies ask fro such campaign). In next three months my game went from 50-100 installs to 500.000-1.000.000 installs! Investments returned in second month, when revenue from ad-networks came.

    Good luck everyone!
    Good tips. However, besides these 5 tips, I have an additional method - buy app reviews. I don't suggest buy Google Play reviews from some unreliable app review service provider, because this will be harmful for your app. I recommend buy quality reviews from real users. Also, remember include your app keywords in the reviews, which will greatly boost your app keyword ranking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2016-10-25, 08:27 PM
  2. Buy Need to buy android apps sourcecodes - apps only not games
    By freethinkern in forum Buy / Sell
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2016-05-24, 06:51 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2015-10-14, 12:13 PM
  4. Tips on making money on free android apps
    By uhvlm007 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2014-10-26, 04:34 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2014-08-17, 04:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •