Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Apology to Slidme

I've mentioned in a forum post previously that I thought Slideme's download stats were made up, and while perhaps that single comment doesn't really call for an apology I would still like to correct things and say that I'm sorry.

On the last update of my battery widget I created different packages for each app store I stuck it on so that I could track which stores the downloads were coming from. It's led to some interesting stats for markets.

Firstly, slideme's download stats appear to be quite accurate, and on top of that it seems the active installs are higher too (difficult to get exact stats, but returning visitors for slideme appears to be higher than google play).

For the last 7 days these are the market stats (for new users) from my Google Analytics:
    Slideme: 422
    Google Play: 410
    Getjar: 57
    Appslib: 23
    Anzhi: 17

Notes:
    Anzhi was only added in the middle of the week.
    I have left out app stores that have less than 10 downloads.

So slideme is actually a very active market and definately worthwhile using.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

RE: Apology to Slidme

can you also tell where the userbase of slideme is located? I would be interested in knowing which type of user is using slideme for example ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Sure, here's the list for the last 9 days:
    South Korea 107
    Turkey 99
    United States 85
    Iran 31
    Egypt 26
    India 23
    Brazil 15
    Chile 14
    Australia 13
    Bangladesh 12
    Japan 12
    (there's another 27 countries with 1-9 users which I've left out of the list)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

I suspected as much because only good new apps got many downloads on SlideMe when released. The worse looking only had a few downloads. I like SlideMe - they have clear developer panel and is easy to use. Amazon should learn from them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pretty helpful material on your blog for the public and they can explore new things at the same time. The best essay writing service review are acknowledging and would be pretty helping. Keep it up with your excellent work that would be amazing help by your side.