How to make keywords in app description count?

I have 2 games that have been out for a year, gaining a ridiculously low download number, while other users get really decent downloads in a much shorter timeframe without any promotion even tho I paid for promotion.

I checked SensorTower, some site for ASO which lets you, among other things, check which keywords other apps have.

I checked many apps and they have keywords from their descriptions and titles.

Checked my apps, and the only keywords included are the app title words. Why is this? Why isn’t google recognizing my app descriptions as keywords? I knew something was fishy when my games got (with padi promotion) less downloads ina year than many users get in a month…

I also changed the app title MONTHS ago, yet SensorTower still lists it with it’s old name. Its like any changes I made didnt take effect keyword wise

You want your potential customers to be able to find you through search on the App Store because over half of apps are discovered this way. The first place that you need to start is selecting the right app store keywords and app name.

Check in AppAnnie your current keyword ranking, some times in sensor tower the info displayed is not updated. If you see the same results, then please send me the link of your app to take a look to your description and find the possible reasons why you’re not ranking for all the integrated keywords in your description.

Hello, guys!
According to your situation, you can change a tool to check the keywords of your app. And with the algorithm of Apple is different from time to time, you have to try other methods to increase your app keywords and boost your app ranking. The following methods is that I want to share with you to solve this problem:

1. add the keywords in subtitle: maybe you neglect the importance of subtitle, if you add the main keywords in your subtitle, the result and effect will behind your expect.

2. the keywords that submitted in background: in this part, you have to choose some appropriate keywords to optimize your app. Analyzing the keywords of your competitors is an useful method to use, but you have to create the relevant, high traffic but not difficult keywords. Indeed, the name of your company and the team will also be treated as the keywords of your app.

3. keywords localization: it is an very effective method to increase the number of your keywords, not only you can choose a local language to submit keywords, but you can choose different countries and areas to submit more keywords, and you have not to change the type of your language so that your app keywords will increased very soon and your app ranking will be increased in return.

4. buy keywords search installs: you can cooperate with a reliable app store optimization company if you have enough budget. you can provide your keywords to this company, and they will provide more professional services to install your app through real users to boost your app ranking and get more app downloads.

5. add the keywords in review: if your app keywords appear in reviews more times, the Apple will regards these keywords as your app keywords. Therefore, you can spare no effort to optimize your review so that increase the ranking of your app keywords.

Hope these methods can help you a lot!

Hello! There’s such thing as to promote secondary keywords ( keywords that include your main one) or ones that in some way relate to your main one. Ones you have good rank in your secondary your main should show up , if not, then find another one and repeat promotion till you are ranked for that main keyword. You should be attentive when choosing them as your app should relate. We help our clients to reach such goals. We have a great experience by increasing our client’s ranks with keyword installs which is the best method for google play. Our prices are reasonable - ( 1 keyword install - 0.16 $, 1 package install - 0.09 $ ). You can also earn some money from our refferal program! We have a free trial bonus for a test. If you are interested register using this link keyapp.top and for more info feel free to contact us! Have a great day!

I have an account with KeyApp.Top already. What if my app shows this message Current rank: application is not in top-250 or search rank error
pick keyword or add new
… I want to use this specific keyword but searching for my app using this keyword will not list me for anyone to install it.

First of all, you should read an article about keyword promotion on our site: HowToASO. With the help of our service you can get popular keywords by which your app ranks in Google Play Store.

And another strategy: you can add your app to ASOdesk and start adding keywords for your app, choose keywords that have the highest traffic, those will be your main keywords, but if you are not ranked for that keywords, you will have to start promoting less traffic keywords which include your main keywords, for example: your main keyword is “car” it has 11000 traffic, and you would really want to be ranked first for it, but currently your rank is 0 for this keyword, so you start adding secondary keywords which include your main: “awesome car” “car riding” “awesome car riding” all your keywords that you check must be in your description or app name, otherwise you won’t be ranked for them, once you find secondary keyword that you are ranked for you boost it with our service, and hopefully you start ranking for your main keyword, if you get your secondary to rank #1 and your main still doesn’t show up, you will have to choose another secondary keyword and repeat promotion.

Good Luck!

If you want to get a free trial to promote your app with cheap US installs, just sign up with this link: Keyapp.top - Keywords promotion