Mobile App promotion methods

Hi,

I heard that there is a unique service that can push any iphone app on a specific keyword (even on competitive ones)

Do you know someone that can supply that for me?

I have lots of apps :slight_smile:

Thanks !

You can give an example, or to share such apps???

Mobile app promotion options -

1.Searching the app store.
2.Word of mouth - recommendations from friends and family and through social media.
3.Mention on device or network carrier page and app store marketing.
4.Offline and email promotion combined with handset recognition.
5. Paid search.

With the growth of technology, all the businesses are moving towards Mobile Apps to gain the customer interaction. 85% of mobile media time is spent on Mobile Apps. Here are the tips, to get users to start using the Mobile App instead of a mobile version of Website:

Apple and android have made their app store navigation easier. It would be good to explore the techniques to enhance the chances of your App being found.

Most of the Apps that people have on their mobile phones, are recommended by their friends or by Social media. So, it’s a best method to promote the App.

TV ad campaigns also work as a guidepost to increase the traffic to App Store to download your App.

Hi, guys!
we can provide the service of boosting your app ranking through app store optimization, if you are interested in, feel free to contact me.
Email: [email protected]

Hi, to boost app ranking with a specific keyword, you can [b]buy keyword search installs[/b], which can boost app ranking efficiently, highly recommend.
ASOTOP1 provides this kind of service, which supports multiple countries and install types for you to choose from, get your app targeted precisely.
Your app ranking will be improved in hours once a campaign is activated. If there is no improvement, money back guarantees.

Hello @Googleplayseller,

Yes , there is service which called keyword optimization or in other words: [b]ASO[/b]. This is method which improve your ranking result while people search for similar app like yours.

Having this - you will get a lot of organ traffic and could be represented to relevant search.

There are a lot of agencies which provide ASO or keyword installs (e.g.[b]Keenmobi[/b]) so you have a pretty many options to choose the best one, besides even when the ASO campaign finishes it will drive traffic anyway.