Best ways to promote app for newbies

I just started with app development. Last week I have uploaded a app at the android store by now it has 1000 downloads. I’m looking for tips and tricks to get better promotion and download for my app. All sort of feedback is appreciated

You can try keyword installs. You can push your app to rank top1 with any keyword. If you interested PM me. :slight_smile:

You can buy install for your application

Get up to 10K REAL installs DAILY for your ANDROID app with Only $0.1 per Install - App2top

or try review exchange site on my signature , free service :

Hi there!

Don’t forget to make good ASO, and to improve the results, make localized ASO for all the countries you’re making your app available. This will increase your app visibility in US and in all other countries.
Backlink strategies are also great for Android!

@asktolik gave u best examples bro… ASO is first thing which should come in mind… Check your competitors and try to find the X factor for ur app…
@45giga service is good, you will get good results…

Here are 25 of your most creative options:
Build a microsite. This one or two-pager showcases your app to the web audience. …
Build a teaser website. …
Start a blog. …
Share your content. …
Create a product video. …
Get press, tons of it. …
Pitch to app review websites. …
Contact bloggers who would care.

Hi guys,
So recently I got contacted by a company called AppFoster.
They contacted me via email ,and i had a skype call with them.They are offering some kind of ASO for my apps and they analysed my app and gave me a few tips.
I don’t know I’m thinking of buying the package from 100$ they claim that it works 100% and that they will give me my money back if my downloads and app store visibility does not jump.Your suggestions?Should i go for it?

Hi there, no matter android or ios app, if you want to get more downloads, the very first step is optimizing the following apsects to increase the conversion rates:
[ul]
[li]Making your app title simple, attractive and memorible;[/li][li]Making you app icon and screenshots eye-catching;[/li][li]Highlighting your app features and advantages in the first 3 lines description, most people just browsing the first 3 lines;[/li][/ul]
Besides, getting positive reviews is also a good way to increase the download rates, because 95% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app,users will be convinced when they see your app have gained many good reviews from your former or existing users and choose your app since these reviews are regarded as significant proof of your app.

Then you can start to promote your app, here are some effective marketing methods for you, details as follows:

Collaborate with influencers
At the beginning, you should do everything to increase your app visibility, the more people it reaches, the downloads your will get. You can cooperate with those incfulencers who are relevant to your app, they have a large number of fans, if they promoted your app, your app will get huge exposure. Most people prefer to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. So collaborating with these people can promote your app efficiently.

Apply for app awards
There are tons of organizations that give prizes to new, innovative apps for their functionality, design, and so on. I would highly suggest you take advantage of it. It can give you tons of press, exposure, reviews and plenty of downloads.There are many app awards sites, such as Appy Awards, Best App Ever Awards, AppCircus competition, Apple Design Awards, Appsters Awards,etc.

App Store Optimization
App store optimization is the process of optimizing your app so that your app ranks higher than before and becomes more visible to users. About 65% users discover new apps by searching or browsing on the app stores, then it’s a good way to market app. You can optimize your app from the following aspects: keywords, icon, title, description, screenshots. But it’s a liitle complicated, and it’s a long term project, if your budget is enough, you can get app installs to boost your app ranking, which can boost app ranking in hours, highly recommend.

Hope those methods are useful to you.

To answer your question, we need to first know how Google Play Store ranking is decided. Google has, indeed, adopted a very sophisticated system in determining the ranking of an App for a keyword. The criteria taken into account are listed as follows: (1) Number of Installs (2) Retention Rate (how many days an App stays installed on a device on average?) (3) Rating (out of 5.0) and number of ratings and reviews). (4) Number of backlinks to your App’s Google Play page. The most important criterion is (1), it weights about 60-70% in determining ranking, therefore, your main task is to get as many instal[enter link description here][1]ls as possible in a short period of time. Nonetheless, criterion (2)’s importance has been raised since Google adjusted its algorithm in March 2017. The next question is, how to get installs? There are many ways: (1) Improve your App’s quality. It could be done by making your game bug-free, hiring an expert artist to improve your game’s graphic quality, etc. (may App developer rely too much on their own artistic senses, the result of which is that the appearance of Apps developed are not appealing to users on Google Play, resulting in loss of downloads) With good game quality, you get more positive reviews and ratings and players are more willing to download your App when they visit your App’s page. (2) Cost-per-install campaigns. You can purchase a large amount of installs to boost your App’s ranking on Google Play. It is actually essential as there is no better ways to acquire visibility to your App (if you choose to spend tens of thousands of dollars on billboard, TV or newspaper adverts, you easily cost USD 10 or even USD 20 per install). Out of all providers, I genuinely recommend [[www.KeyApp.top](http:// keyapptop.weebly.com)][2] since it provides USA keyword installs at the rate of 0.16 USD per install and it can deliver up to 10,000 installs in a single day, which is a pretty cheap rate considering the marketing potential in USA. Some providers provide 0.06–0.1 USD per non-USA installs, but non-USA markets are less valuable compared with USA (for instance, ecpm from USA is easily 4–5 USD, compared with 1 USD for countries like Spain and Italy). More importantly, KeyApp.top currently provides $20 USD free credits for new users, so you can test the effect of this provider without spending a single cent. As a personal experiment, I had spent $100 on Keyapp and obtained around 625 installs for my own game, split into 10 days. As you can see, after my campaign started, my game’s keyword ranking raised from around 35 to 17–18 at the end of campaign, and kept at a similar level even after the end of my campaign. My organic install per day from USA grew from around 300 per day to 500 per day at the end of campaign. (3) App Store Optimization. There are several aspects of ASO: Good looking icon: Make your icon vivid colored (avoid dark blue, dark green or brown) and simple. Avoid jamming too many objects into the icon (imagine users view it with a small 4 inch mobile phone). Good screenshots: Try to present the best aspects of your game in the first two screenshots, as according to a study by Storemaven, 60% of users only view the first two screenshots before they decide on downloading the game. Again, like icon, please try to make your screenshots (i.e. games) of fresh, vivid and lively colors (take Clash of Clans, Candy Crush and Crossy Road as your guidance), avoid dark green or brown as the theme color of your game (a common mistake of indie developers). Also, you may consider making an intro video for your App/game, according to Storemaven, it could increase conversion by 23% - not trivial is it? Good description: in a nutshell, it means with good keywords included NATURALLY. Good keywords can be found on Sensor Tower - Mobile App Store Marketing Intelligence. In this site, you may search for keywords that have low competition and high traffic volume. However, please try to make keywords incorporated naturally, or else smart users will feel that your App is a spam and feel inhibited to download your game. Avoid mentioning other famous games or Apps as it is against Google policy. It is also advised that you localize your game’s name and description into different languages - even if you don’t have a translator, Google Translate can help you, having localized keyboards can, according to a study, bring 30% more users to your App, so it is surely worth the effort (I guess localizing Apps will take less than 3% of your resources!). A good practice of ASO is A/B testing, in other words, after your game’s download is stabilized with version A of screenshots/description/ icon, you may try to change one or more of the screenshots, description or icon into version B. You can then monitor the performance of your game for one week, if this change leads to an increase in performance, you can keep new icon, screenshots or description; if it leads to drop in download, you shall revert back to your old version A. You can experiment with versions C, D, E and so on until you find the best combination.

SKWAR is the best company in Ad Network .SKWAR is very raliable,trusted and 100%Guaranteed.You can find any type of services related to Ad network.
At SKWAR you can -
Buy App Installs - Buy Android Installs, Buy iOS Installs at Affordable Price starting at just $0.05 per Install. Promote your Android / iOS App on CPI, CPA, CPE, CPC, CPM, CPV basis. Get Real Installs from Real Users & Real Device with FREE Country Targeting.
Visit at : http://skwar.com/
For more details contact on Skype : simo.pal1

Start an ad Campaign with SKWAR.COM they have different services like

• Android App Installs

• High Retention Install

• Keyword Search Installs

• Country Geo Base Installs
    and many more very effective approach for app promotion.

Visit at : https://skwar.com/
For more details contact on Skype : simo.pal1

Hey
Have a visit to Alphagravel, if you are looking for ways to promote apps to get better results.
Alphagravel will help you not only to promote apps but you can also earn some extra money with it as well.

I hope this will be helpful to you. :slight_smile:

You can promote your app on social networks and ask your friends to do the same. I think this method doesn’t require money and a lot of time. Probably it will not attract many people, but i think during 1-2 weeks more that 100 people download your app. Or you can ask for help in companies that engage in this type of activity.

run some facebook and instagram ads… write a blog on it and create an official website advertise through youtubers