Need Marketing Advice or Service...

Hi, I am a new Android developer, I have some games to be submitted on Google Play soon.
I know that Keywords, User reviews, Google+1, etc is important to marketing or app store optimization, so I am looking for this kind of service…
Target is 1000+ downloads per day.

Any Recommendation or Advices?
Please share your experience…

Thanks!!
:cool:

No one can promises to you that your app will get X downloads unless you’re running a CPI campaign.

That is just a target, I think not impossible…

Any suggestion?

Hi, guys!

I will introduce the details about app store optimization at below, hope it will be useful to you:

If you observed that your app with high quality but have little installs, you should consider about the problem of design, including icon, description, screenshots,etc. While, how to promote an app to attract more audiences to install has became an important problem to app developers. If you want to achieve this goal, maybe you need to do ASO work.

ASO is the abbreviation of app store optimization, which is a process of optimizing your app to make it more visible and discoverable in app stores so that users are more likely to choose it from millions of other apps.
why is the ASO important?
In fact, searching in app store is the main traffic sources, 73% app installs is from searching app in app store. With the other channels of installing app become increasingly weak, app store optimization plays an important part.
The ways of app store optimization:

Title

(1) the name should be short as far as possible.

(2)If your app function is simple, you can use the function as the title. Make a ruler app, for example, you can create the title as ruler, ruler +, xRuler iRuler…And so on. Remembering the goal is to make title appearing in search results easily.

(3)If your app function is complex, you should create a special title of your app.The key is smooth and easy to promote.

(4) you can create a subtitle to explain the feature of your app, which must be clear and attractive.

(5) Put the main keyword in title to increase the search ranking.

Icons

When a user find your app on the app stores, the app’s icon is undoubtedly the most intuitive and one of the most important element.The user type in the appropriate keywords, the app of the returned list will only display on two elements: the name of the app and its icon.

Some users might read the description of app, and some of the other users may only see the icon, but most people will consider about the two factors at the same time.

Therefore, the icon of your app must be attractive and appealing.Also, the style of the icon must be accord with the style of your app.*

Description

1. the description should be summarized to one sentence to explain the main function of your app

2. you should pay attention to the first 3 sentences, which can drive people to read more information of your app indirectly.

3. you can also put the keywords in the description, which can increase the exposure rate of your app.

Keywords

65%-75%audiences would like to install an app by searching relevant keywordsin app stores, so it is necessary to optimize your app keywords with effective ways.

the quality of keywords affects your app ranking. However, promoting the quality of keywords is a tough task, including the relevance, competitive, localization and plural. So, it is necessary to optimize your keywords using some effective ways. If you have enough budget, you can buy keywords search installs from a reliable app store optimization company to promote the search ranking of your app.

screenshots and videos

(1) Screenshots should also be attractive, for it shows the interface of your app directly.

(2) You can add some screenshots of users’ review, which can convey the real information and experience of users and attract much more potential users to install your app.

(3) video should be short and interesting, using the dynamic information to introduce your app clearly. Also, you can add the link of your app and other ways of download in the video.

Reviews

Review serve as an important part of an app, which convey the essential information and real experience of app users. The quality of reviews can decide the installs of your app. The audience would like to choose one app with more positive reviews, indeed, the reviews also influence the installs of your app. So, you can buy some app reviews from a reliable app reviews provider, like Bestreviewapp, to promote your app if you have enough budget.

Hope this post can help you and good luck!