Can 500 downloads a day for newly launched game?Will help it to go in top new 1000?

Can 500 downloads a day for newly launched game?Will help it to go in top new 1000?
500 downloads by cpi campaign.
Will it help to increase download for next day?

My app got in top new 500 with 200 downloads/day

For only one day?

After 5 days or so I was at place 280 in Sweden and Finland

So if i get around 100/day for 5 days in sweden.Then i can get my app in top list

Where did u see top 1000 ?:slight_smile:

Well only if lots of people from Sweden download your app. We do not know exactly what the factors are for trending.

If you get 500 downloads a day from ONE country, then that should put you in roughly top 500 new for any category.

The problem is when you get to the 500th spot, no one will see you anyway so you will just waste your money. You need to get around top 5 new to get any decent surge of organic downloads.

So can you suggest be minimum campaign budget for top new 5 or 10 for US. And Decent surge for US mean what amount of download?

I would do 2000-3000 downloads a day, that should put you in top 10 new free. Budget for that will vary from ad network to ad network. here is chartboost insights https://www.chartboost.com/insights/android-cpi-by-country witch is a good indicator to start with.

So for top 10 new free you are looking at spending $3000/day with chartboost, obviously this is a high number, it will be much lower with other networks.

thanks!!But after getting in top new 10,how much downloads(avg) will i get for each day for that week?

in my experience add about 30%-40% to your paid downloads to account for organic downloads. so if you pay for a 1000 downloads, you will get around 1400 downloads total. maybe that number will be better if you are in top 5… not sure

Well,I am considering free app!!Is it possible for 1 lakh download in that week if app is above average

all the numbers I was talking about are for free apps. Paid apps won’t get you 1/10 of what I estimated.

ok!!My mistake:confused: BTW thank you!do u have any app which was trending /in top new for long time?

top 500 is nothing even 100 you should get in top 25 to get some good revenue