The most effective marketing approach

I know that the more you get from the options bellow the better, but suppose you could pick just one option.

Which one do you think would be better? And Why?

1 - Likes to your Facebook page

2 - Likes to your app/game URL on Google Play

3 - +1s to your app/game URL on Google Play

4 - Tweets / retweets of your app/game URL on Google Play

5 - Up votes on Reddit

6 - Sharing on Stumble Upon.

7 - Mailing lists (spamming)

8 - Any other method? Name it.

I think the most useless are tweets / retweets because information flows so fast on Twitter that many users won’t even see them.

I don’t know about spamming. I never did it and I think I never won’t, but I’d like to hear your experience.

It seems to me that likes to the app/game URL on Google Play is better because it leads users to the right point to download it.

What you guys/girls think?

Hi there, no matter android or ios app, I am sorry to tell you that all of the promotion methods which you have listed work not well. Based on my experience, here are some effective marketing methods for you.

App Store Optimization
App Store Optimization, which aims to increase app ranking in the app stores. Data shows that over 65% users discover new apps by browsing or searching in the app stores, and most of them just browsing the top 10 apps, then ASO is an essential strategy for app promotion. You can do it from the following aspects:
[ul]
[li]Keywords research - when you choose keywords, you should take relevance, competition and traffic into consideration. Relevance is the basic conditions, then you should hit the right balance between the different levels of traffic and competition.[/li][li]Place the keywords in app title, sub title(ios 11), description(Google Play), keywords field, developer name and the name of in-app purchases items(ios).[/li][li]Ratings and reviews - For apple, in the new App Store 2.0 the role of ratings and reviews has been seriously elevated. for android, 88% of the Top 100 Android apps are rated higher than four stars. Besides invite users to review and rate your app, you can also get app reviews and get app ratings from third parties.[/li][/ul]
Of course, you should monitor keyword ranking regularly. Keeping an eye on the rankings of your keywords, remove the “bad ones”, add the " good ones".

Cooperate with Influencers
Leveraging the power of influencers can be the best way to drive mass amounts of traffic to your app.Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. These people could be influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in social network like Facebook or Twitter. Because these guys build a following over a long period of time by producing interesting, quality content, people begin to trust them. They’re relatable, and their opinions become respected.

Use alternative app stores
There are Opera Mobile Store, Amazon app store, AppBrain, Appslib, Mobogenie, Getjar, Galaxy Apps, ets. Don’t limit yourself to Apple App Store and Google Play only. According to One Platform Foundation, if an app is submitted on other relatively less popular stores, it will increase the expected downloads 200% more compared to Google Play.

Hope the 3 methods are useful to u.